FS:1991 Crx Si,b16 project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is a good deal,no takers/offers?
Keep in mind that none of the "aftermarket goodies" have any miles on them,since i never got around to finishing this project.

well nobody else is making an offer so how about;
a 15' kayak (w/ paddle, skirt, lifevest, etc), set of 17" bronze konig heliums, ported bass box, 1 good 12" Polk sub, an old aptiva, and a brand new mountain bike

:D

sounds like you got a lot of money into it, but its a steep price for a non-running crx with B16 swap...

and no way of confirming all the "new" parts you put in it like type r valve train etc etc etc

Well no one has even made an offer,thats why i just threw a price up.
Looks like my best bet is to ebay it...

2200 if you get it running (ya for low baullerz, but hey you got an offer :) )
And bump for a b16 crx

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 3 2005, 09:16 AM
2200 if you get it running (ya for low baullerz, but hey you got an offer :) )
And bump for a b16 crx
[post=455709]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL,thanks for the offer,i would take that offer,but like my original posts said before,i don't have the time or $$ to put into it.SO by me getting it running takes away time/$,for which i am putting into the Integra.
And i would NOT sell it for 2200 if i got it running.I figure the shell itself is worh at least 1k and the motor/drivetrain,suspension is worth at least 2k,so even if i got it running i would be looking for $3000.

how much for the block ??? lemme know if you would sell just the block and you can keep the pistons .... lmk asap cash in hand

bahahaha whatta dick...

I figure the shell itself is worh at least 1k and the motor/drivetrain,suspension is worth at least 2k,so even if i got it running i would be looking for $3000.

but wait, aren't you asking 3K with it not running??? :blink: :blink:

Obvisouly not anymore. I needed to throw it out there with a price and see what the market was for this car.
Bottom line is I need this car outta my driveway/garage.
If i don't get any serious/reasonable offers it will be hasta la ebay.
The whole car needs to go!
Not parting out,if i was parting it out i would have said so.Plus i just got done with parting out my other 91 Crx si that i had.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 2 2005, 03:54 PM
ebay didn;'t go over too well?

I would take the shell, if not I would want just the seats.
[post=468349]Quoted post[/post]​

I have not ebayed it yet,i had some ppl that said they were interested but flaked on me.

I do have an extra set of extremely nice ,LIKE NEW 91 Crx Si seats if you are interested.NO rips and seats are still very firm!!!Pics below:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 4 2005, 04:25 PM
how much for the seats?
[post=469288]Quoted post[/post]​

Extra pair of seats i had have been ..................SOLD!

Back