FS:1991 Crx Si,b16 project

baker423

This is a good deal,no takers/offers?
Keep in mind that none of the "aftermarket goodies" have any miles on them,since i never got around to finishing this project.

JDMH22Integra

well nobody else is making an offer so how about;
a 15' kayak (w/ paddle, skirt, lifevest, etc), set of 17" bronze konig heliums, ported bass box, 1 good 12" Polk sub, an old aptiva, and a brand new mountain bike

:D

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
sounds like you got a lot of money into it, but its a steep price for a non-running crx with B16 swap...

and no way of confirming all the "new" parts you put in it like type r valve train etc etc etc

baker423

Well no one has even made an offer,thats why i just threw a price up.
Looks like my best bet is to ebay it...

baker423

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 3 2005, 09:16 AM
2200 if you get it running (ya for low baullerz, but hey you got an offer :) )
And bump for a b16 crx
[post=455709]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL,thanks for the offer,i would take that offer,but like my original posts said before,i don't have the time or $$ to put into it.SO by me getting it running takes away time/$,for which i am putting into the Integra.
And i would NOT sell it for 2200 if i got it running.I figure the shell itself is worh at least 1k and the motor/drivetrain,suspension is worth at least 2k,so even if i got it running i would be looking for $3000.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
how much for the block ??? lemme know if you would sell just the block and you can keep the pistons .... lmk asap cash in hand

bahahaha whatta dick...

I figure the shell itself is worh at least 1k and the motor/drivetrain,suspension is worth at least 2k,so even if i got it running i would be looking for $3000.

but wait, aren't you asking 3K with it not running??? :blink: :blink:

baker423

Obvisouly not anymore. I needed to throw it out there with a price and see what the market was for this car.
Bottom line is I need this car outta my driveway/garage.
If i don't get any serious/reasonable offers it will be hasta la ebay.
The whole car needs to go!
Not parting out,if i was parting it out i would have said so.Plus i just got done with parting out my other 91 Crx si that i had.

baker423

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 2 2005, 03:54 PM
ebay didn;'t go over too well?

I would take the shell, if not I would want just the seats.
[post=468349]Quoted post[/post]​

I have not ebayed it yet,i had some ppl that said they were interested but flaked on me.

I do have an extra set of extremely nice ,LIKE NEW 91 Crx Si seats if you are interested.NO rips and seats are still very firm!!!Pics below: