OH FS: 1999 Honda Civic EX - 44,000 original miles, no rust (ever), extremely clean $6k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mike Diaz

SOLD!

This is probably one of the lowest mileage Civics you'll find. This car was stored indoors since 2004.

1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe
44,000 Original miles. Stored indoors for the last 7 years, just recently started driving it again.
1.6L VTEC engine with automatic transmission
Clean title, in hand, notarized and ready to go.

This car needs nothing. Everything works. If you can find anything wrong with it, I'll be very surprised.

It has all the options, power windows, power locks, power moonroof, power and painted mirrors, painted moldings, cruise control, A/C and a tach. I installed a Sony CD/MP3 player with auxilary and USB input. I also have an AEM intake and Konig 16" wheels with 4,000 miles on the tires. The rest of the car is stock.

This will not be a disappointing car, it runs and drives like new. I am only selling it because my wife is making me.

There is not a spot of rust on this car, and there never has been.

KBB private party values
Excellent - $7,925
Good - $7,525
Fair - $6,850

I'm asking $6,300 or best offer. I'm very negotiable on the price, so make offers. The worst I'll say is "no thanks." I need to sell it soon.

I will only take a look at trades if you send me pics and info. If it's still listed, I still have it.

Call or text 330-933-3313. Email is ok too. I have a lot of pictures on my phone, let me know if you want them.

Located in North Canton, Ohio

D66aK.jpg

povYD.jpg

qdHgc.jpg

xsDPt.jpg

95EV6.jpg

3YxHQ.jpg

si8vL.jpg

csca7.jpg

Last edited:
Back