Fs: 94 Del Sol Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far 3000 looks like the only bid on it..but i could be wrong. Keep it in mind and if you want give me a call at 847-856-1293 and we can discuss some other numbers. I might be able to get you a different price but keep 3Kin mind. My name is Dan

Originally posted by Dancomer@Apr 2 2003, 05:46 PM
so far 3000 looks like the only bid on it..but i could be wrong. Keep it in mind and if you want give me a call at 847-856-1293 and we can discuss some other numbers. I might be able to get you a different price but keep 3Kin mind. My name is Dan

judging by your area code you live right by me, good luck finding one that cheap and are you really willing to go pick a car up in CT. I know that car woldn't go for $3000 around here so stop trying to low ball

i know what that car would go for so back off i am just making a offer and if you think that it is low well i am sorry that is just what it is worth to me, and probaly others.

3k will get you a 92 Civic DX Sedan, now stop being cheap. Sols sell for 5-10k everywhere, even a 93 S would be like 4k...Hello and welcome to KBB.com or NADA.com

Here is NADA. I'm not sure the miles on B's, but this is an idea.

April 2, 2003
1994 Honda CIVIC DEL SOL
Coupe 2 Door Si
150,000 miles

Low Retail Average Retail High Retail
Base Price $5,525 $6,800 $7,725

Mileage Adjustment
150,000 miles subtract: ($1,625) ($1,625) ($1,625)

Certification and Extended Warranties
Total Price $3,900 $5,175 $6,100

EDIT- before someone flames me.. 4500 is worth it b/c B is a granny driver and all of the pics, the car is clean!

that, and it comes with a complete stereo, 2 sets of wheels/tires, as well as an aftermarket header, suspension, etc.

its a VERY fair price.

bump for B . . . somebody buy the damn thing so we can start project hatch :D

as for a fair price . . . i sold my sol about a year ago for $4,500 with 149k on it, a dent in the door, vtec controller (which was broken and didn't adjust fuel settings), ractive intake, ractive coilovers on blown out stock shocks, and a axle back tenzoR dtm muffler, stock stereo and speakers . . . . and delsols in good shape are even harder to find now.

wait till it is warm out and put it outside with the top off, someone will buy it

3000 is the offer and i still don't see any others....if you need to start a project this would be 3000 to do it...i leave it up to you

I aleady left your offer 7 posts ago. no thanks.
i have a serious inquiry from a dude in boston, as well as SiR Kid for his g/f.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 5 2003, 01:16 PM
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
summer;s coming, don't you want a convertible? :p

Winters still here and you will have a hard top. Sol's own, buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back