Fs: 94 Del Sol Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the top with you...I think 70 bucks on autotrader.com gives you like 10 different pictures, and it runs until it sells. You may want to aska couple hundred more then you want for it, people will say bullshit, like : ooh, a few dents, needs new tires, a smoker car, etc--That's why I advertised the Civic for 3700 and sold for 3400.

what suspension?

yuo want the teins? PM/email me a serious offer dude

I'd buy your ride dude, you are asking a nice price. However, i just bought my hatch and have put some nice cash into it. would you consider a trade for a 92 dx hatch, auto, less than 91k on it, new rota circuit 8 15"s, angel eye headlights and some nice tail lights. the car is teal color and is absolutely rust free. i will throw in cash as well. Stock dx wheels are available too. :blink: what size wheels are those in the pictures?

No offince but i know 3 things that brian will say no to about that car.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 19 2003, 01:08 PM
It's an auto, it has stupid platic headlights and stupid platic taillights.

pretty much. haha
thanks anyway man. i already have eye's on a hatch, pretty much just needing to sell this, no trades

the auto thing is what kills it.
frankly, i'd rather walk than drive an auto. And I'm a fat lazy bastard

just out of curiousity, what would you take for the teins? PM or IM me if you dont want to post

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 19 2003, 09:15 PM
the auto thing is what kills it.
frankly, i'd rather walk than drive an auto. And I'm a fat lazy bastard

I, too am I fat lazy bastard, and I can vouch for the walking-over-an-auto thing. Auto D15B7 anyone?

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 20 2003, 03:33 AM
B, You're gunna make me go get a loan so I can buy it, aren't you?

Fucker.

:lol:
do what you gotta do man.

I've had a couple phone calls on it from the ad in the paper... but nothing serious yet...

Micah, the sale of the tein's depends on if the car goes with them or not.
i will make a for sale post for them after i sell the car if it doesn't go with them

Nice sol. I got 1 which i am selling shortly. Why not try e-bay? That's where i put mine. Old prob wit e-bay is dead beat bidders. :angry:

ebay = fees. im not paying 500 bucks to sell my car

If you never sell on e-bay or if you have a friend who don't care make an account sell the car, never pay e-bay....simple as that or spend like $44 i beleive to list your car like i did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back