FS: B-series 80% complete turbo kit for sale/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

This is originally posted for sale on tamparacing.com...i'm just putting it out there for exposure

Lee_s_photo_s_108.jpg

Lee_s_photo_s_091.jpg

Due to personal preferences...I do not have the time or patience to deal with turbo. I wish I could have gotten to see what she had in her, but I think this is for the best.

What you get:
- B-series lovefab manifold
- Tial 38mm wastegate
- Blitz blow off valve
- Drag III intercooler
- 450cc DSM injectors
- Turbonetics T04B/T3 SUPER V-72 .63
- Full 3 inch exhaust from kteller.com (mandrel bends, but not welded together)
- Magnaflow 14" long, 3inch resonator
- Magnaflow 3inch muffler painted flat black with high temp paint
- 38mm wastegate flange
- Uberdata chipped P61 w/GSR and 450cc injector basemap
- All misc vac lines/oil return lines
- All misc intercooler piping

Details: The entire exhaust is for an EG hatch and is brand new still in their respective boxes. All they need is to be welded up and they're good to go. The manifold and wastegate(not in pics) are on the car but have not seen boost due to the fact that I do not have an exhaust installed nor proper fuel management/tuning. The hotside of the intercooler piping between the turbo and intercooler will need to be replaced because it does not line up directly the way it should. All this kit needs to be complete is a downpipe and fuel pump.

What I will trade for:
- Completely built B-series head...And I'm not talking about some aftermarket cams. Springs,valves, retainers, port & polish job...the works. Must include header.

- 50" or above Samsung DLP TV :lol:

- Stock ITR/CTR head w/tranny. Or longblock. Must also include header.

Straight up price...$1800 FIRM

Please ask all questions here in the thread so they can be answered for everyone. I have multiple vouches for all of this stuff. If it makes you feel any better...I didn't install any of it :lol: All installation was made by Keith of Chavez Motorsports :thumbup:

EDIT: Kit will also include Greddy turbo timer & Autometer air fuel guage as well as Autometer boost gauge mounted in 2 pod A-piller.

Also..not parting out. Sorry but I need it all to go @ once.

Back