FS: PA 88 Civic DX STOCK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If it wasn't too far(and if I wasn't so broke) I'd be all over this! Does it have rust anywhere?

Hmm, if you don't sell it in like a month or something(or whenever I have the money; Part time sucks!), I'll take it off your hands and drive it down here to NC.

with a new clutch and battery it would be fine to drive far. Ive been carting it down to Long Beach Island from my house (2.5 hr drive 120 + miles) like every weekend as is. I just have to jump it sometimes if it sits too long

But with my job (producer at an insurance brokerage) i have to drive out all over the place to see clients/new business etc and this is just a "tad" bit unprofessional lol so i need to pick up something a bit newer and preferably with 4wd/awd

if this doesnt have serious interest/sell in the next two weeks it will have a new clutch and battery so most likely it will get it soon, i just dont want to waste a day of my weekend throwing in a new clutch if i dont have to:lol:

outside of philly, pm me if you want to come out and see it or whatnot

I also will be parting out my turbo stuff on ebay soon, but if someone wants it with the car let me know

I have a CCFab log mani with external gate, autometer boost gauge with all neccessary fittings and a mounting bracket, and a bunch of intercooler piping and couplers with great bends, almost like they were made for the car

I figured what the hell and just ordered an exedy clutch so it will either be included or installed depending on when the car goes....

capone-im prolly about 2.5 hrs from scranton if that helps, im north west of philly

Last edited:
Up for new battery today along with old clutch on its way out, new one should be here monday

price might change a lil after its all together and running 100%

meet me halfway and we'll talk about it.... just bought a car from maryland, i'm not up for traveling the whole way across pennsylvania again.... i live near pittsburgh

i really dont have the time to travel/have someone follow me to take me back and im in no rush to sell, so if you change your mind and want to drive let me know... thanks for looking

Back