MO FT: 94 Accord LX Wagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DaBeastWthn

This damn space is 2 shor
Just figured I'd throw this out there. Since I'm can't afford to sell it outright I figured you never know if the right trade might come my way.

I'm mainly looking for sedans but I guess it just depends.

Has to look good (painted please) and run good and can be used as a good DD for toting around my family. I don't care if it's stock or modded just no body work needed and no major mechanical problems but A/C is a must have.
Mainly looking for CRV's, 98+ Accords (auto or stick is fine), Integra or Civic sedans (manuals only) or any else that might be interesting.

Here's what I have:

94 Accord LX Wagon

automatic

A/C

f22 non vtec (great boosting motor)

151k on the car but it's got a newer head

new rings and seals

all new gaskets and seals

new timing belt

basically everything up top is new on the motor

runs good and shifts fine.

Dropzone adjustable springs and matching standard lowering struts

17x7.5 Ricochets (Buddy Club look a likes)

215-45-17's with great tread

Just had the windows tinted 20% rear and 35% front

No rust

Dent in the back hatch from what looks like a fist or something

Crease down the passenger side that the pics don't show very well.

clean tan interior

newer stock exhaust

new HID's 5000k (so they are white not blue)

Ambers in the highbeams

Basically a good daily driver that rides great for a lowered car but needs some minor glitches in the body fixed (but no rust which is why I picked it up about a year and a half ago) and you should be able to call it a day. I was going to swap it to a manual but haven't had time and funds to do it with having a lil girl. :lol: So I'm basically wanting a nice DD that needs nothing but to just drive it!

P1040993.jpg

P1040992.jpg

P1040991.jpg

P1040990.jpg

P1040995.jpg

P1040994.jpg

P1040988.jpg

P1040987.jpg

I have a 94 accord ex 5spd yellow and black it does have some body mods was planning to replace with stock it custom twin exhaust the engine has been rebuilt with all paperwork to show if interested let me know I will post pics

I have a 94 accord ex 5spd yellow and black it does have some body mods was planning to replace with stock it custom twin exhaust the engine has been rebuilt with all paperwork to show if interested let me know I will post pics
Maybe...
How good is the yellow paint? Are the jams and engine bay yellow too? Not a fan of body kits but stock is easy to find. Where are you located anyway?

South Carolina just check out my profile pics

Attachments

• IMG_20110818_151836.jpg
    IMG_20110818_151836.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 1,356
Back