Fuel For A B20 Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicgsr

hey im putting a 94 gsr head on a 00 b20z. trying to figure out if i have enough fuel. alot of people are having fuel problems at high rpm. so far i have a walboro 255 fuel pump. and a adjustable fuel pressure regulator (was planning on running around 50psi). any tips?

Originally posted by civicgsr@Mar 4 2003, 05:51 PM
hey im putting a 94 gsr head on a 00 b20z. trying to figure out if i have enough fuel. alot of people are having fuel problems at high rpm. so far i have a walboro 255 fuel pump. and a adjustable fuel pressure regulator (was planning on running around 50psi). any tips?

Why are you putting on the GSR head on it? The b16 would be better

The B16 head is not significantly better than the GSR head. The best head is the on that you can get easily for less money.

When I was looking in the Denver area, I got a B16A longblock for $650. The only GSR head for sale in the area was $600 and I would have needed to buy pistons still.

hey lsvtec, wussup man, quick question. if you p&p a gsr head, would it be just as good as a type-r head? coz i know that what makes a type-r head is the p&p job that it has coming from the factory and the gears and sprockets. not to mention that it is a 1.8 as well. just wondering... :blink:

the reason im putting a gsr head on is cuz i had a complete gsr and melted a piston. i got a deal on a b20z for cheap. now im just trying to make sure i have enough fuel, because people are saying that b20 vtec needs more fuel than factory.

YEAH GETTING MORE FUEL WAS THE PROBLEM WITH MY POWER LOSS ON MY CRVTEC.
AFTER ADDING A FEW THINGS LIKE HALTECH F/M AND NOS FUEL PUMP, 310CC INJECTORS AND TURBO FOR MORE AIR.

OH IF ONE MORE PERSON CORRECTS MY GRAMMAR, I'M GONNA SCREAM.

U ALL SHOULD BE ENGLISH TEACHERS.

YEAH, MORE FUEL, CUSTOM F/A CONTROLLER, MAKE SURE ECU, DISTRIBUTOR, AND HEAD MATCH.

I RAN INTO $5K WORTH OF PROBLEMS GETTING THE MOST POWER FROM MY CRVTEC SETUP.
BUT- I DID DECIDE TO GO TURBO.......

Maybe, I never really considered being an English teacher. Oh, and please turn the caps off.

You had better start screaming then. We aren't 15 on this board. If U wAnT T0 TyP3 likE T41s, go to stupidhonda.com

bro a p&p would make ur gsr a type-r, its still lacking the cam and valvetrain to make it c5, and not to forget the exshaust man. but that external

Back