Garage sale!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRON1C

This is just some extra stuff I have chillin in my garage that I figured I should get rid of. I live in Va Beach, Virginia. Everything is now obo

Stuff from a 92-95 Civic EX
(94 Civic, 75xxx miles)

2 front seats, these seats are flawless, I would keep them but I got Tenzo R seats. very nice, they are the grayish ones. $100 obo

Complete Power Steering system $120 *sold*

Complete AC system $100 obo

Rear Tranny mount $35 obo

Stuff from a 92-95 Civic DX
(93 Civic, 120xxx miles)

Complete Power Steering system $120 obo

Complete AC system $100 obo

Another Power Steering pump $45 obo

2 AC Condensers $35 each obo

Clutch Slave Cylinder $7 obo *sold*

Fuel Pressure Reg. $5 *sold*

Also

Dual gauge pod for a 90-93 Teg (gray) $25 obo

OBD1 GSR injectors $35 obo

Autometer Ultra Lite Oil pressure gauge (needs new sender line) $20 *sold*

Email me for pics. I give a 100% guarantee on all the stuff I sell. If you don't like it or for some reason something happens, I'll give you your money back or we can work something out. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (moe687) and I have had many successful transactions on DragVa, honda-tech, and sevencityracing.com. Feel free to email me or call me at

moe687@aol.com or

757-748-8066

Thanks,
Maurice

will that A/C system fit my d16z6? Also what does the "complete" A/C system include?

Yeah, I have one that came off of my z6. It comes with condensor, compressor, ac fan, the AC hoses that connect right up to behind the passenger side head light, and the plugs that connect from the AC to the car. All you need is the AC bracket, and the belt.

100% guarantee it to be working and free of problems of any kind. If something happens I'll give you your money back and pay for ALL shipping costs!!!

Originally posted by hybridracer504@Feb 4 2005, 01:21 AM
how much for the ac shipped to 70401?
[post=456233]Quoted post[/post]​

$150, I'm going to keep lookin to see if I can get it shipped for less money though......

Back