get up and do sumthin!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 13 2005, 05:49 PM
Albanians are like this too. They tried to get in my grille about a chick a few years ago, and I stood up to them - nose to nose and wide-eyed and they backed off. They call me "crazy kid" now :)

-> Steve
[post=525404]Quoted post[/post]​

Most European males (broad generalization) are like that. They will get mouthy, but as soon as they see you're not scared, or that you have no problem fighting back they back off. If that kid had stood up for himself, it probably would have been a lot different (or he would have gotten killed).

He should have grabbed the guy's foot and stomped his knee cap. Fucking pussy, kicking a lone guy in the face in front of a girl, while his friends laughed and watched. I fucking HATE people like that.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 14 2005, 05:23 PM
That guy knew how to kick, which means that he was abusing a martial art...
[post=526051]Quoted post[/post]​

I disagree, if he knew how to kick, and had free shots like that with no resistance he would have knocked the guy out. That guy is just another wannabe tough guy, that knew the kid wouldn't fight back because he was there with his friends. That dude and his wannabe G-unit bitch friends would be my lunch if I saw that shit. I mean look at the pathetic twat, he fell on his ass jumping like two inchs trying to kick.

what a fucking faget...dude he had hold of his foot for a second then let it go...GET UP AND BEAT THE PISS OUT OF HIM AND HIS FRIENDS at least go down with a fight lol...he could of at least tackled the mother fucker...I mean that MIGHT hurt him lol even if he didn't know how to throw a punch

some people are just different i guess...
I've been in that situation, got up started kicking the crap out of 2 guys, and the other 3 jumped in.. I got a little ass beating, but nothing serious.
I was taught that when you're in a fight it's war. I'd rather be called a pussy while walking to my truck after the fight, than be called a pussy while being carried away. ears, balls, you name it, it's fair game.

Back