Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All Pro! lol In my 8th prestige I manged somehow to do that with an MP5k from across the map. Normally I do it with the Intervention.

i finally done my first prestige last night after sitting on 70 for about well ever since the game come out, im wanting 8th prestige. whats the fastest way to get there ?

i finally done my first prestige last night after sitting on 70 for about well ever since the game come out, im wanting 8th prestige. whats the fastest way to get there ?

the fastest way i've found to get points is HCHQ while cycling weapons and perks.

i had an almost 40k point round the other day because i hit 2-10k perks plus match bonus and xp points.

capture the flag sucks, tdm doesn't garner many points, 3rd person is just as bad...

the fastest way i've found to get points is HCHQ while cycling weapons and perks.

i had an almost 40k point round the other day because i hit 2-10k perks plus match bonus and xp points.

capture the flag sucks, tdm doesn't garner many points, 3rd person is just as bad...

Truf!

You're welcome for telling you about HCHQ. :)

i hope you played the hell out of it with double xp. back in cod4 when they brought out the map pack they had double xp a buddy of mine hit four red tigers in one game + double xp... he finished a game with like 20k. if he wasnt already 10th prestige that would have netted him about 3 level ups in that one game.

i hope you played the hell out of it with double xp. back in cod4 when they brought out the map pack they had double xp a buddy of mine hit four red tigers in one game + double xp... he finished a game with like 20k. if he wasnt already 10th prestige that would have netted him about 3 level ups in that one game.

Yeah, I wasn't able to play quite as much as I would have liked. Had to do some family stuff this weekend (Mother's day, etc.). But I got quite a bit of playing time in. I went from 1st prestige level 5 to level 41 over a couple days, so it definitely helped...

EDIT: Speaking of CoD4, I haven't played it for a while, but it was like permanent double XP on the PS3 for several months in a row. Maybe I should hop back on there and see if I'm any good at it after having played MW2 for a few months...

actually it was I that told him about it.. :D
you just agreed..

yeah, cause after you joined one of my games since i only play hchq and then i was talking about clearing 40k xp once after that, so it all comes back to me anyway. :p

:( neg rep time!!! jk, i wouldnt even if i could right now.

So do you have to do something special to prestige. I have never made it that far on any of the COD's. Do you not just level up to it?

just gotta reach level 70 .. i've been sitting at 70 in the first prestige forever... i just dont wanna go back and unlock everything a third time.. lol

Back