Getting my life together.

• Thread starter Thread starter efhondakid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
After being an un-employed bum for almost a year I finally called my old boss at Goodyear, he put out an APB to all the stores to see if any of the local stores are hiring. This would be an awesome first step in getting my shit straightend out. Wish me luck.

about time. Good luck, and rember an object at rest tends to stay at rest, an object in motion tends to stay in motion. Keep working, even if it's working at working it will keep the momentem going.

Ive just been super un-motivated lately, but in my current situation I finally said enough is enough so hopefully I get good news back from him, he knows Im a hard worker and a good person and I left on good terms.

goodluck dude,but can i ask you something??
what made you decide to do this??
and is this in any motion,about trying to get kristen back??

No, Im pretty much over that, whatever happens with that Im not to worried about. Just sick and tired of being sick and tired, something needs to give, and if I dont get my job back Im going back to school, I need something to occupy my time other than getting shitfaced drunk.

word,congrats on the decision,and goodluc with the outcome
09 is a big year for alot of ppl im seeing

Person "b"???

https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/no-wonder-why-kids-today-can-barely-read-233619/6.html

So you live at home, could care less about making your life better by moving up in the world and are happy making 8 bucks an hour with zero desire to better yourself? if so, then sorry you feel that way, and you're more then welcome to say fuck you to me since I truly do look down on you. however I don't think that's you.

Again, my beef is with the people who either dropped out of HS, or were able to get their GED, and could care less about doing anything with their life.

I know people like that, they're happy that come Friday they go out with their best friend and on sat, they can drink at home with their friends, and come mid week they get to go out again with their friend.... no school, no real job, basic hour wage worker with zero desire to do anything other then get to the next bar night, or maybe next cool movie.

that's the people I have beef with.

Nothing wrong with living at home if there's a valid reasons, school is a great reason.

Let me just make this clear.

Person A. = doesn't care where they live or what they do, as long as they get to make it week to week doing the little things they enjoy, in most people that I know like this, that thing is the bar/club.

Person B = makes a point to always learn something new, advance in life and make whatever they can out of what they have. Settling for less is NOT an option.

So nick, are you person A or person B?

After being an un-employed bum for almost a year I finally called my old boss at Goodyear, he put out an APB to all the stores to see if any of the local stores are hiring. This would be an awesome first step in getting my shit straightend out. Wish me luck.

I wish you luck, but it won't happen.

You know those Richard Simmons videos where some 800 pound blob wants to be back to a svelte 300 ? and they can't exercise, so they start with their fingers. They move their fingers.

Moving their fingers is all the can do to start losing 500 pounds.

"I called my old boss and he said he would make a few calls" is the job-search equivalent to moving your fingers in the greater effort of losing 500 pounds.

You gotta do more.

I wish you luck, but it won't happen.

You know those Richard Simmons videos where some 800 pound blob wants to be back to a svelte 300 ? and they can't exercise, so they start with their fingers. They move their fingers.

Moving their fingers is all the can do to start losing 500 pounds.

"I called my old boss and he said he would make a few calls" is the job-search equivalent to moving your fingers in the greater effort of losing 500 pounds.

You gotta do more.

Well moving my fingers is better than sitting on the couch eating all day.

damn that was one hell of an analogy! and its true.

its just like Big Perm said "you gotta apply yo self, Smokey!"

for anyone that hasnt watched Friday lately, you should... i just broke out the dvd cause i was bored and it was great.

Deliver pizza. Easy job, usually great money for what it is (better than 99% of retardedly easy to get slacker jobs).. I worked for domino's for a few months last year because I was between jobs.. I made at least $13.00 an hour all the time, sometimes $20+ and I live in a small town. Its a great slacker job.. Pick up pizza, drive it to someone's house while jamming to your favorite tunes.. Rinse/repeat. profit!

Really? I thought you couldnt really make that much driving? Maybe Ill have to look into that.

hell yeah. At this point it doesn't matter what job you take, just take something to get the ball rolling. Usually the shittyer the job you take the more motivation it gives you to find something real.

Back