Getting my life together.

• Thread starter Thread starter efhondakid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That could work, I may take you up on that if I cant find anything here.

Well shit your hired, if it i was my call lol... tired of dudes that dont know how to clean some damn windows.. or pull a car in with out hitting something

We had crackheads that would no lie be there two days because the either got caught doing viccs in the bathroom or would ruin a brand new truck on the wash rack.

lol well we fuck with a bently on occasion, vetts on a daily basis, owners of the dealerships cars all the time, the new camaros will be here soon, the zr1 is on the way... mess any of those up and your outty lol

but hell yea dude if you cant find anything out there I can set something up for you here, you seem like a chill dude, that I wouldnt mind workin with.

Last edited:
good luck man, and let me say this all the members that over 25 will know what im saying. get life together asap because one day you will wake up not being able to remember your own age. once you hit 25 years old years go by like days and the older you get the harder it gets to make a future for yourself.

Ill let you know. :thumbsup: Oh and Ill only work if Green can come with me.:D

LMAO
Sure you guys can cuddle in the spare room and pack each others lunch's, hold hand when you walk through the dealership, pull cars in together, ride to and from work together... o I cant wait lmao...

I swear to god you bring him I will leave you at the airport lol

how about this... you can come only if he comes asshole lol jk....dont you bring him damn it lol

good luck man, and let me say this all the members that over 25 will know what im saying. get life together asap because one day you will wake up not being able to remember your own age. once you hit 25 years old years go by like days and the older you get the harder it gets to make a future for yourself.
Maybe at 25 it's harder to get out of the funnel to nowhere, but at 23 I have definitely fallen in and need to get out asap. I have a degree and I work with people who have turned their lives around after the glass cock.

I'm seriously about to head out to Vegas, get a job as a bouncer, and work out at Wanderlei Silva's new MMA gym. Figure if I'm going to live paycheck to paycheck, might as well be doing something I enjoy in my down time.

Maybe at 25 it's harder to get out of the funnel to nowhere, but at 23 I have definitely fallen in and need to get out asap. I have a degree and I work with people who have turned their lives around after the glass cock.

I'm seriously about to head out to Vegas, get a job as a bouncer, and work out at Wanderlei Silva's new MMA gym. Figure if I'm going to live paycheck to paycheck, might as well be doing something I enjoy in my down time.
i heard that, do it while you can my friend

Back