gone in 60 seconds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

something reminded me of gone in 60 seconds today. i was at work today and one of my co-workers had just gotten off, he gets out side and calls the store on his cell. he tells me that my alarm is going off. i ran outside and disarmed it. nothing was wrong. i just blew it off because it has gone off before just out of the blue. so later im carrying this stuff out for this lady and theres this car lurkin around the parking lot really really slow, and parks next to my car, really close to it. i guess he saw me lookin over there cuz he left and moved about 20 spaces away. now i have just broken up w/ my gf and my parents showed up when i was out there and pointed out the car and they went over there and parked close to them. then the car moved to the drive way to get into the parking lot and stopped, then finally they went. nothing happened to my car. but it just reminded me of gone in 60 seconds how they would check out the cars before stealing it. i really think someone was planning on somethin. my parents got the license plate if somethin happens.

btw. my parents were there to follow me home and make sure my ex didnt cause some road rage on the way home or something. she works there too :p

and just on a funny note. i broke up with her cuz she kept getting mad at me when i didnt do stuff with her. in short: she hated how much time i spent on my car. and instead of getting into it with me, she cried. and i got tired of it. :p that and her always telling me that im not a good bf.

s3dbf841bc5f74.jpg

ex-g/f suck i would suggest if you are not going to get back together with her never talk to her it will only piss you off

Originally posted by bte15@Nov 8 2002, 02:30 PM
ex-g/f suck i would suggest if you are not going to get back together with her never talk to her it will only piss you off

i havent and dont plan on talking to her, which in turn is just pissing her off :p

Yes, your car won't come home late at night smelling like cheap cologne and no panties on with the smell of Vodka on her breath---err...umm, yeah.

the love of money is the root off all evil. not money=evil.

i guess that is what i have learned from living in a town that has a christian collage in it.

Back