got pulled over in the s2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

Yep the cop was like is this your car, no sir, told him it my dads asked my dads name and everything then asked for my number. I said to myself they didnt do this before when I got pulled over. Well he called my dad and my dad (he is kind of a jokester but he can be angry some times) well my dad acted like he was really upset. Well the cop came back and was like i will give you two options go home and tell your dad about this or get a ticket. And in my head i was think hmm thats a hard question. Well I took the go home and tell my dad option. I got home and was expecting alot of yelling from my mom, but I went in and they were busting out laughing at me. And making jokes. Well im off the hook and now the cops well be watching my dad when he drives it. hahaha oh and I got pulled over for gaining speed to fast.

:cliffs:
got pulled over
cop gave me a stupid option
got home and was off the hook

my parents were like that.

Get in a fight at school. Mom comes to pick me up.

Mom- "you start the fight?"
me- "no."

mom "you kick his ass?"
me- "yes."

mom- "looks like you get a three day vacation, enjoy."

:p Cool parents kick ass.

gaining speed too fast...if there was another car their he'd have tried for a "speed contest" violation...what a dick.

im really glad i got off the hook. cause if i didnt i would have gotten my other two tickets that i worked off with community service. And those plus a wreck would have been crazy on insurance

Originally posted by civic15.8@Mar 14 2004, 10:28 AM
im really glad i got off the hook. cause if i didnt i would have gotten my other two tickets that i worked off with community service. And those plus a wreck would have been crazy on insurance

What does that mean? Did you lose some control with the S2000? Be more careful in the future. Don't make your parents regret being so cool with you. That wouldn't be fair to them.... and it also ruins it for the rest of us.

damn i wish they would give me that option, hell i am lucky if my boobs work sometimes.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Mar 14 2004, 12:11 PM-->
civic15.8
@Mar 14 2004, 10:28 AM

What does that mean? Did you lose some control with the S2000? Be more careful in the future. Don't make your parents regret being so cool with you. That wouldn't be fair to them.... and it also ruins it for the rest of us.

no i wrecked my first integra and i got two tickets in my civic and the judge said if i got another one they all would go on my record thus high insurance

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 14 2004, 12:02 PM
you never let us know "why" you got pulled over to begin with? :D

Yep the cop was like is this your car, no sir, told him it my dads asked my dads name and everything then asked for my number. I said to myself they didnt do this before when I got pulled over. Well he called my dad and my dad (he is kind of a jokester but he can be angry some times) well my dad acted like he was really upset. Well the cop came back and was like i will give you two options go home and tell your dad about this or get a ticket. And in my head i was think hmm thats a hard question. Well I took the go home and tell my dad option. I got home and was expecting alot of yelling from my mom, but I went in and they were busting out laughing at me. And making jokes. Well im off the hook and now the cops well be watching my dad when he drives it. hahaha oh and I got pulled over for gaining speed to fast.

no not racing just getting on it

Back