Got to love the weather.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it actually snowed a little bit here in Vegas the other day. nothing major, not sticking, but rather interesting to see.

man, thats why i moved out of CT, i get here and it snows, WTF!!!

Here in Minnesota we woke up to a foot + of snow on the ground so what did we do? We went urban skiing!

Well, if it makes you guys feel any better, I spent the weekend in Cádiz at the beach. Weather was in the 80´s y yo tomé mucho sol!

damnit, this is probally the best snow that we have had all this winter, and only my 8am was canceled. That means that I can't drive out to mt. bohemia today. That would have been insane with 3 feet of powder.

When I woke up today, a roof that had about of foot or so of acumulation yesterday is completely bare today because the winds were so strong. It looks like there is a 4 foot snowbank next to my car.

Looking at the weather adviersy for my area...

"
LAST NIGHT...THE HOUGHTON COUNTY ROAD COMMISSION AND THE KEWEENAW
COUNTY ROAD COMMISSION PULLED SNOW PLOWS OFF THE ROADS DUE TO
HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS. THE PLOWS WERE EXPECTED TO BEGIN SNOW
REMOVAL THIS MORNING...SO SOME AREA ROADS MAY STILL BE SNOW
COVERED AND IMPASSABLE."

keep in mind houghton county road commission is one of the biggest employers in the area and rarely on the streets do you see more then a few inches piled up, they are that die hard.

And there lake effect isn't going to let up untill atleast tommrow.

Back