Gsr swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls94civic

I have 94 civic coupe with a Ls and my brother has 96 gsr that he crashed and totaled I bought the motor ecu wiring and shift linkage what else will I need out of the car before he sells the shell???

axles, rear t-bracket, and youll need a drivers side upper mount from a b-series civic, i cant remember if the integra mount works there or not

also, get the throttle cable from the integra
radiator and heater hoses wouldnt be a bad idea
you dont need the wiring harness
intelligent people would get the brakes off of the gsr, because stopping your car is just as important as making it accelerate faster

My car has the gsr brakes and a mishimoto radiator and has a b18b1 can I use the upper mount from that ???? I can pretty much grab whatever I need off the car

Alright I'm gonna check into it a little more. one more question what's a good price for a 96 integra gsr swap that you have to pull? It runs good but it has 185k so it needs to be rebuilt before it goes in my car any ideas ???

Well since its your brother's hopefully a good price. A full swap from a dealer cost around 2500-2700 so maybe around 1000-1500 my guess for that mileage... Maybe lower depending on the abuse it has been through..

I don't know what it has been thrue he had for the car for five days and someone pulled right out in front of him and totaled it!!! I told him when he bought it that he could crash it and I would buy the motor hahaha

That it is!! The car was from texas so it had no rust whatsoever! It's to bad it was a legit gsr

The car is sitting at my work! I'm gonna start pulling it apart next Saturday. It shouldn't be too bad I have a lift all the tools and I think I should have it out in a couple hours

Back