H22/h23 Hybrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i plan on building one of these h23vtec motors,not really sure about all the stuff i will need besides the h22vtec head and gasket. do i need the ecu for an h22vtec or can i use my h23 ecu...ive heard something about adding 3 wires for the vtec,but not totally sure about what it specificly means.what timing belt do i use, do i use the h23 intake and exhaust manifolds? and do i use the h23 distributor or do i need to find one from an h22vtec motor? I know this thread is old as dirt,but im new to honda building...only done toyota motor builds. so i hope someone can shed some light for me.thanx everyone in advance.

:DDont get to worried about all this let me know what you got what car year all that and i will help you out man ive built 2 H22/23 cars in crxs both on boost setups

i almost have all the part i might need, i just need a crank cog, wtf is that because i went everywhere and asked for a h22 crank cog and cannot find it anywhere can someone help me find it? i am new so please forgive me. and how do i take the f23 water pump apart and press it on the h22?

Back