H22 In A Second Gen Crx?..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

another question!! is skunk2 a good manufacture for valves/springs/ect.. I was realy looking into there suspention setup too.. or do you know off better to run?

yes, skunk2 make top notch valvetrain, as does crower. it's up to you. and they have good suspension too. i would go with some tein SS coilovers, but they're also more expensive.

tein SS coilovers, but they're also more expensive.
can i get a link to these... and i would like to thank you!! for all the help that you provided here!! if you have anything else you would like to add.. PLZ let me know... :worthy:

:: THNKX ::

the Tein Suspension site seems to be down right now, but i was there earlier and the page for the SS Coilovers is http://www.tein.com/ssdamp.html there is a table of applications i think, just scroll down and find the ones for your crx. if i was to add anything to that, it would be an upgraded Endyn Fuel Pump and some high flow RC Engineering 400cc Fuel Injectors. it was no problem helpin' you out... it's what this site is here for. you can hit me up anytime on AIM if you have it, my sn is "KyleMarhx" and i'm always online.

EDIT: tein site is back up :) .

THNKX.. i will keep in touch.. my AIM s/n is FMF909rcng!! if u want it...

no prob. good night. if you have anymore q's you can hit me up on aim and i'll get back to you when i wake up in the morning.

Originally posted by SPYotic@Jan 27 2003, 02:29 PM
What is the diference between a b18a... and a b18b... and a b18c?

b18a is the non-vtec LS that was in the 90-93 Tegs. (90-91 models are obd 0, 92-93 are obd 1) they have a cable tranny though.

b18b is the non-vtec LS that was in the 94-00 tegs. (94-95 are obd 1, 96-00 are obd 2) they have a hydro tranny.

b18c1 is the vtec GSR motor that was in the 94-00 tegs. (94-95 are obd 1, 96-00 are obd 2) they have a hydro tranny.

b18c5 is the vtec Integra Type R motor that was in the 96-00 ITR's. (All are obd 2, but 96-97 have 4-2-1 header and a different final drive then 98-00's. 98-00's have a 4-1 header and a better final drive.) they have a hydro tranny as well.

Originally posted by SPYotic@Jan 27 2003, 08:29 PM
What is the diference between a b18a... and a b18b... and a b18c?

Check out the reference tab on top of the page,click on engines and check it out,there is a ton of good info in there and the articles section.

Back