h22 swap eg hatch-mounts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

friend of mine just bought a h22a1 for a swap into a eg hatch. what he wants to know is who makes the best mounts that have the least cutting involved in the engoine bay. who offers the best close to 100% bolt in swap. we know hasport does, who else is out there?
thanks
leave ur feedback :bow:

hasport
place racing
hcp

and i think for the h22 they all require trimming the passenger side frame rail mount and drilling out the pilot hole, but i could be wrong

friend of mine just bought a h22a1 for a swap into a eg hatch. what he wants to know is who makes the best mounts that have the least cutting involved in the engoine bay.

uhm..... shouldn't you have maybe considered this BEFORE buying the motor?
you know you have a limited start up warranty right? as in dicking around to find mounts eats your warranty...

If you need something cheep I would try Ebay. You don't necessarlily have to just stick to one brand only. There are also other sources to find good parts at lower prices. You can also try the online version of parts trader. Just make sure that you know what you are looking for first. There is nothing worse the buying something that doesn't fit. Expecially since you are working agaist the warantee assuming you still have one?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 21 2005, 03:29 PM
hasport
place racing
hcp

and i think for the h22 they all require trimming the passenger side frame rail mount and drilling out the pilot hole, but i could be wrong

friend of mine just bought a h22a1 for a swap into a eg hatch. what he wants to know is who makes the best mounts that have the least cutting involved in the engoine bay.

you know you have a limited start up warranty right? as in dicking around to find mounts eats your warranty...
[post=449277]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 21 2005, 04:29 PM
hasport
place racing
hcp

[post=449277]Quoted post[/post]​

warranty? ....his motor came from a personal sale through the wantad...anyways any other suggestion people?

If I were doing a H or K swap in a Civic, there is no other choice in my mind....HAsport. I have only heard of one instance where a mount failed, and if I remember correctly, it was the bushing not the mount, and another of failure due to user error.

HAsport has R&Ded the shit out of there products.

warranty? ....his motor came from a personal sale through the wantad

i guess i missed that memo, jeez

i have hcp mounts in a 95teg w/h22 and i'm happy with them, but whatever flotas your boat really...
i think they will all require some cutting...

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 23 2005, 03:08 AM
If I were doing a H or K swap in a Civic, there is no other choice in my mind....HAsport.

HAsport has R&Ded the shit out of there products.
[post=449907]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:
the hasport mounts are flat out badass :thumbsup:

Back