HA HA HA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
Ok, here's the link for a Type S engine, with a black valve cover. You make the call.
92-01JDM 2.2L VTEC Type S Prelude H22A 220hp Stock!

I asked the seller this question:
Doesn't the type S have a red valve cover? I'd hate to see you get in trouble for ebay fraud.

And the response, priceless:

Ever heard of painting a VALVE COVER??????????? Or not skilled enough????????? Thanks DAD!

Outfuckingstanding Batman!!!!!!

I got a nice chuckle out of it.

Thats wonderful. I'm glad he has skill enought to make it look exactly like it did when it came from the Honda factory and all.

Im pretty sure the type-s doesnt have iabs, well from the pic i saw the iab valve coming out of the IM. :lol:

Oh wait maybe he put the regular h22 IM cause its a litle more restrictive. :D

actually, tab, if you really look at those pics, the valve cover has a gloss to it...the stock black is more flat...maybe he did really paint the cover!

Yeah well he doesnt know that type-s is 97-01 and they have the year stamped on the head, ask him for a picture of the front of the head where it shows the year. i bet its like really clean 95. But yeah the valve cover does look painted but still, it had iabs so...

I don't care that much. I simply stated it looked like a fraud. There was no mention of a paintjob in the auction, and the feedback is less than perfect. I actually laughed at the response.

Thanks DAD!!!

Fucking priceless.

It was a girls addy too. Girls don't usually paint valve covers :nottryingtostartafight: , although a few do.

I strongly encourage all of you to ask your own pertinent questions. It's all in the name of good fun. :p

Originally posted by H22AdelSol@Mar 13 2004, 12:01 AM
Im pretty sure the type-s doesnt have iabs, well from the pic i saw the iab valve coming out of the IM.

Oh wait maybe he put the regular h22 IM cause its a litle more restrictive.

To: rtk4life
Bcc to myself: scratchygringo
Uncheck if you do not want to send a copy of this email to yourself
Subject: Question to seller regarding eBay Item # 2466152284
Item: 92-01JDM 2.2L VTEC Type S Prelude H22A 220hp Stock!
Message: um....the type-S doesn't have IABS...and you can see the IAB valve coming out of the IM plain as day in those pics...

or wait, maybe you put the regular h22 manifold on because it's a little more restrictive, right?

:blink:

:pie: actually you can tell that the entire motor was sprayed- look at the picture of the side of the motor- whoever sprayed it with silveer paint didn't take the time to spray behind the starter- :fr:

To: rtk4life
Bcc to myself: rushcrx
Uncheck if you do not want to send a copy of this email to yourself
Subject: Question to seller regarding eBay Item # 2466152284
Item: 92-01JDM 2.2L VTEC Type S Prelude H22A 220hp Stock!
Message: ha ha ha you make me laugh buddy. Do your research before you try to post bullshit!!!!! :D :D :D

Back