haha, old computers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I was watching an old episode of married with children today when they go out and buy a computer with al's money.

it has "40mb of hard disc and 7mb of ram." ^_^

lol. the first computer we had was Texas Instruments TI-99/4A. you had to hook it up to your tv and the only way to copy anything was to put it on cassette tapes. but the games were pretty cool because they were on cartridges like an old school Atari.

We had an Apple II as our first compy, Then one of the first IBM XT clone, a wopping 20MB hard drive. 1MB of ram (640k for applications, the rest for the UMA, lol).

I was watching an old episode of married with children today when they go out and buy a computer with al's money.

it has "40mb of hard disc and 7mb of ram." ^_^

I remember that episode. I used to watch that show religiously everynight at 10 pm on Fox. :)

Kinda funny to think about 40 mb now that I have an 8 gig harddrive that is almost full.

Um... thats what I said.

its a laptop built to surf the web. Thats basically all I ever did on my old one, so I bought one to just do that. Pictures, videos, documents and music are all on my 160 gig desktop. Or my old laptops' 30gig harddrive, or the 30gig USB portable HD I just bought.

its a laptop built to surf the web. Thats basically all I ever did on my old one, so I bought one to just do that. Pictures, videos, documents and music are all on my 160 gig desktop. Or my old laptops' 30gig harddrive, or the 30gig USB portable HD I just bought.

my laptop has 250 gigs

Back