Head Gasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

Hey what company should i go with when i buy head gasket? I am thinking since i have a D15b7 i should get a "performance" one that is meant for NA engines on my stock shit.. but then again i should be swapping in the summer so whats the point.. right? is fel-pro any good? i just cant find any damn companies but i havent looked much yet either...suggestions are bueno seniors...

fel-pro is a damn good company, they are recommended above all others on a number of different cars I've had. OEM quality or better, much much cheaper.

Oem would be the best bet.

But I had a full felpro head gasket set on my d16a6 and never had any trouble with it at all. I think they are like half the price of OEM, too.

Tight. Thanks guys.. god stupid ass D15B7.. and stupid ass no money.. lol.. looks like jdm SiR 2 in by spring time!!! hollaa

Hahaha. I dont give a fuck about a bandwagon.. its good power for a new motor with low miles on it that keeps my car insurance low..I cant fux with H22 or K series since im poor.. what the fuck do you suggest big genius

Back