Help!fraud!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tomtom

to everyone that got ripped of before.
i just got ripped off again last time it was for $800 this time its for $940

anyways this guy is from wa. he is now posting the ad again i don t want this to happen to anyone else
he cod me a box of baseball cards.(he got me good)

anyhow i want to get him back. If u guys can help deal with him by emailing him and saying u want it cod and then not piciking it up this way he can loose shipping and cod money

heres his add and info
kennwood excelon -911 worth 3,000
adam smith, gig harbor, WA ph. 2067312267 [ email: boostme2003@yahoo.com ]
this system is full and complete no scratches on the screen. still in box. worth 3,000. i will take the best offer. dont miss out on this system its top of the line!
you pay shipping then ill send it cod. or you can send me a money order.

You need to search before you buy. The Kenwood KVT-911DVD retails for $2400.

Also, getting him back is stupid. He frauded you, call his local police department and tell them, also research the product b/c that would have been a red-flag there.

BTW, good luck dealing with him.

Damn I got burned in the past too, it sucks. Use paypal with there money back garuntee which is 3 dollars. You can also report him to the ifcc but they usually do shit about it anyway...

Has anyone ever used escrow.com? Is it as soon as the stuff is delivered, the person gets there money or am i allowed to examine the products?

BTW, you should roam through those baceball cards, there might be a mickey mantle rookie card :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 27 2003, 12:15 AM
escrow is good and legit- but its NOT cheap to use. its a good 10% plus 3% if using a credit card

And I thought paypal was expensive!

a year ago when i got ripped off the first time i used paypal and i haven t seen a penny back yet...

shit i still have the box in my garge
everytime i look at it makes me mad, (i was trying to buy a greddy sohc turbo kit/ i got a used gm alternator and some radiator hosess in a big as box!)

Originally posted by tomtom@Feb 27 2003, 01:35 AM
a year ago when i got ripped off the first time i used paypal and i haven t seen a penny back yet...

shit i still have the box in my garge
everytime i look at it makes me mad, (i was trying to buy a greddy sohc turbo kit/ i got a used gm alternator and some radiator hosess in a big as box!)

for $800 i'ed have definely called an reported it. an field a claim

When someone does that, you can file a report but he gives a valid tracking # then it's really his word against yours and most of the time it gets thrown out of court. I F$CKING HATE SCAMMERS!!!!

hey me too
DONT BUY SHIT OFF EZCONVERSATIONs, off ebay.

this guy sucks he punked me for some money. And he's a horrible ebay business to deal with.

peace

somebody tried to rip me off for like 400 bucks for a widebody kit, i sent him the money and didn't get anything so after calling his police and my police deparments about 5 times my police finally got a detective and tracked the guy down, if they give you their adress then you can do this also, its just pretty time consuming (me about 2 months)

Originally posted by Baker@Mar 4 2003, 08:54 PM
its all about reporting mail fraud

HEY DUDE, sorry to hear about you getting ripped off like that.

HEY, by the way, IT JUST SO HAPPENS that i have this bridge for sale......

located in arizona...

lemme know if interested

HA-HA

yea dude that sux about you getting ripped off but "you live and learn"i think you should learn to find the a$$hole that ripped you off and beat him down and take what hes got on him...lol some people say i should get anger management.... j/p :D

I use paypal with a credit card if shi happens I report to the card and make paypal do something otherwise THEY loose the money.

Back