Here's how my morning went.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

Well im driving to work and my gas light come's on. So im like "ok, ill get off right here and get some gas", wrong! I get off the freeway and the car dies. So im like "What the fuck man?" I thought the light came on and gave you a bit of time to get to a gas station? So anyway i get a co worker to come pick me up and take me to get a gas can and some gas. So we get to the only gas station near where im at, Yeah they have 1 gallon gas can's, for $9.75 but what else can i do right. So i get back to my car, with this leaking piece of shit of a gas can, that i maybe only got half of the $2.36 of 91 octane piss water in my car. So after i start my car i go and fill up. So im driving into work with the sunroof open, and a bird shit's on me. What a fucking morning.

:cliffs:

Ran out of gas
Paid $9.75 for leaky gas can
Spilled most of $2.36 gas
Got owend by a brid through sunroof.

Me= :owned:

Got owned by a bird, Sunroofs are priceless uh? Im osrry your morning sucked so badly, maybe the day will turn around? Be optimistic your live longer!

hahahaha, i'm sorry the bird shitting on you was just the icing on the cake... too funny :) watch probably on my way home now a bird will shit on me because i have the roof off the sol.

Back