Home Vids

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I made some quick videos with digital camera (hence the quality) to show how my car sounds. I didn't get to push it much, as you'll see me slowing down for incomig traffic and all.
The Saab driver is a good friend of mine, and his car tells him if he's turning to hard. The little chime goes off in one video.
The videos aren't much at all and not edited because I don't know how to or have the software, so there's some boring parts. Deal with it.
http://videos.hondagallery.com/ Bottom of the page. Ignore the last video. It's worthless.

Those videos are pretty cool !!! That warning light that you can hear ? is that for turning too hard or is it a oil level warning ? my buddy had a noise come on the same time his oil light came on, thats the only reason I say that. Killer vids !!! we need to get more vids of the driving and more catching those ricer/POS cars !!!

No idea why it's slow. I'll try to get some more videos that are actually worth watching, but these at least showed how good the $200 exhaust system sounds.
Maybe some Mustang madness today, we'll see.

Originally posted by randerson165@Mar 29 2003, 01:24 AM
we need to get more vids of the driving and more catching those ricer/POS cars !!!

i agree, thats why im buying a new digital camcorder [maybe in two weeks] so that the next time i go to the track i can either mount it in the car when goin down the track...

its only drag racing, but i like documenting my races :) B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 31 2003, 08:00 AM-->
randerson165
@Mar 29 2003, 01:24 AM
we need to get more vids of the driving and more catching those ricer/POS cars !!!

i agree, thats why im buying a new digital camcorder [maybe in two weeks] so that the next time i go to the track i can either mount it in the car when goin down the track...

i've thought about doing that for myself when driving road courses. i've only seen it done on cars with roll cages (they mount it to one of the bars) where would you mount yours?

Originally posted by B16+Mar 31 2003, 02:39 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 31 2003, 08:00 AM
randerson165
@Mar 29 2003, 01:24 AM

i've thought about doing that for myself when driving road courses. i've only seen it done on cars with roll cages (they mount it to one of the bars) where would you mount yours?

i have yet to figure that one out lol... i'll figure out something, like somekind of tripod set up and bolt down... i honestly havent put too much thought into the mounting of the camera yet

Back