HondaSwap store??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Pissed, when is the hondaswap store going to be up, I wanted to order a Tshirt the other day and it is still under construction.

I was also wondering if you do by chance have shirts that you might want to post some up for sale,,,,lates.

Milan

well... now that B has discovered the power of google ad's... he should have the $ to front for some shirts and hell, maybe even those stickers that should have been done 6 months ago!

making the shirts isn't all that bad. I guess taking orders and shipping them out everyday would be a pain. B needs to hire some staff :p

Milan

once the move to our new server is finialized... and i finish up SMD's website (almost done now...) i will have some time to get the store going.
I'm looking into getting a business license... and swinging some parts. We'll see what happens....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 26 2003, 02:16 AM
once the move to our new server is finialized... and i finish up SMD's website (almost done now...) i will have some time to get the store going.
I'm looking into getting a business license... and swinging some parts. We'll see what happens....

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jun 26 2003, 03:38 AM
hey the girl can now wear hswap thongs COOL

only if they take a pic of themselves in them and post the pics.

ROFL. I'll get Heather to wear whatever you need pics for, as long as she gets the clothing, and I get a few things free. ;)

BTW, Heather is making a little cheesy website... It'll get there, though.

http://heatherleigh.4t.com

Beware the popups. ;)

dude- you need to get newer pics. 1999 is so 5 years ago!!!! lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 26 2003, 02:16 AM

Getting the license is easy... just contact your county clerk and they'll tell you what to do... Probably just have to fill out a form like I did when I got my license for Import Tech. Still waiting on my damn tax id number though :angry:

Anyway, where are you having the shirts made?

CivicRacingGirl7 Posted on Jun 27 2003, 10:17 PM

Getting the license is easy... just contact your county clerk and they'll tell you what to do... Probably just have to fill out a form like I did when I got my license for Import Tech. Still waiting on my damn tax id number though

i got screwed on my tax id number because i wasnt 18 when i got my DBA. I ended up using my fathers tax id........this was over a year ago and i havent heard anything back regarding the id number. freakin government bullshit.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jun 28 2003, 01:02 AM-->
@Jun 26 2003, 02:35 AM
cool so i might FINALLY gey my www.hondaswap.com sheets and matching curtains
its about fucking time!!!!

WWW.HONDASWAP.COM the cerial.
WWW.HONDASWAP.COM the lunch box.
WWW.HONDASWAP.COM the coffee mug.
WWW.HONDASWAP.COM the night light.
WWW.HONDASWAP.COM the flame thrower (the kids love this one)

It's uh, CEREAL there... Don't be dissin' my Kellogg's brothers. They make some mad bomb shit over there. Cinnamon Life OWnZ.

Originally posted by tedwright@Jun 27 2003, 10:35 PM
CivicRacingGirl7 Posted on Jun 27 2003, 10:17 PM

Getting the license is easy... just contact your county clerk and they'll tell you what to do... Probably just have to fill out a form like I did when I got my license for Import Tech. Still waiting on my damn tax id number though 

i got screwed on my tax id number because i wasnt 18 when i got my DBA. I ended up using my fathers tax id........this was over a year ago and i havent heard anything back regarding the id number. freakin government bullshit.

i'm 20 and they wanted to give me a problem getting the license itself. tried saying they didn't know if you had to be 18 or 21... so finally the lady just processed it after two other workers told her it was 18. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jun 27 2003, 11:03 PM

It's uh, CEREAL there... Don't be dissin' my Kellogg's brothers. They make some mad bomb shit over there. Cinnamon Life OWnZ.

Cinnamon Life 0wns, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the shit also. :ph34r:

Anything with cinnamon 0wns! :D

Back