hottest civic ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

.... That yellow thing. Saw it a couple of months ago at my cousins house again... I didn't realize before how much bondo was used... probably makes up 50% of the mass. This guys car is way nicer.. If I had to choose I'd take the "M3" over the porsche front, civic middle, 335 rear ;x.

and here's my repost of my own pictures. (it's not mine FYI)

20071210124740_Pic019.jpg

20071210124716_Pic017.jpg

20071210124728_Pic018-1.jpg

It couldn't be, some vietenamese guy drives it. I never talked to him so... yeah idk his name.. haha

heh it would be kinda funny to fool people into thinking you have some hybrid honda bmw wanna.......

what the fuck am I thinking, that would be stupid....

omfg the bmw wannabe is beat by the porsche wannabe!

But why not just buy a bmw with all the money you wasted? lol

that is THE most common wing i have ever seen, yet its so ugly!!!
i see them on civics, eclipses, even one a mustang.

All that work on the exterior and it still has the shitty ass upholstered interior. And don't you just love how when some dumbass wants to put something on the car that doesn't fit correctly (e.g. headlights, vents), they just tilt it until it fits even if it throws off all of the lines of the car that they are trying to look like?

All that work on the exterior and it still has the shitty ass upholstered interior. And don't you just love how when some dumbass wants to put something on the car that doesn't fit correctly (e.g. headlights, vents), they just tilt it until it fits even if it throws off all of the lines of the car that they are trying to look like?

I hate leather interior. It's always cold in the winter and hot as hell in the summer.

i seen some gay civic's in my time but this one has to be the worse, the engine bay just killed it and those retared 5 lug things. all that body work.........

wow! why!? waste of money i could have left it stock and sank all that money into the motor and ran down anything on the road.

Back