How Much Time?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

How much time does it take to swap a H22A into a EK civic HB with HCP mounts?
Anyone has a idea? about what 8 hours? 16 hours?

Thanks for you help. :blink:

That would depend on whether or not you know whta your doing,and what goes wrong or right with the swap.You could break bolts that you don't have and have to go get,you never really know.But if it went perfect,eight to twelve sounds good.

:withstupid:
knowing exactly what your doing and having nothing go wrong... you could probly knock it out in 8 hours
learning as you go id say add another 4-8 onto it at least
parts breaking and needing to fix stuff and waiting for parts could add a week or more

my swap took about 3 days. i had a good idea what i was doing but still ran into problems. i had to deal with broken and missing parts. i would say make sure you have all your parts before you even consider starting your project, that'll save you a little bit of headache.

expect everything to break, and anothing to work right. Make your estimate from there and at least you won't be disappointed.

agreed ....
i gave myself a month to get my whole car done.... two weeks later me and bill were standing there scratching our heads going "its all done??? :blink: damn what the hell are we gunna do now????"

definatly better to schedule yourself some extra time.... youll have enough shit stressing you out ... you dont need to have a deadline staring at you too

Thanks alot guys for your time and help.
i guess good planning is gonna be a really good start :)

Back