Howard Stern

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
today was his last show on "free" radio. anyone go to his last show in new york?

it was funny 10 years ago....

since then its been the same stupid BS year after year, day after day, hours after hours

thats the excuse i keep hearing. FCC won't let me.... blah blah.

the FCC is not saying you have to have fart jokes for an hour...

seriously, its lame...

but sebastian is a tool shed too, so still ccc in the morning will suck

Quoted post[/post]]
thats the excuse i keep hearing. FCC won't let me.... blah blah.

the FCC is not saying you have to have fart jokes for an hour...

seriously, its lame...

but sebastian is a tool shed too, so still ccc in the morning will suck

well atleast you could listen to the star and buckwild show. :laugh:

in orlando we have the monsters...and ill be listening to howard......i hope now that he can expand his material it will be alot better....FCC SUCKS DICK....

As soon as I finish my sirius setup, i'll be listening to howard... There are some shows I dont like... Usually the stripper shows... But most are pretty damn funny.

He used to air on one of our local stations. One of the only three talk stations I would listen to. I'm not into sports and most of the other stations talk about the for hours.

Howard is an awesome radio broadcaster and no one should dis him. Hes a genuis and does great work. Been watching it online all morning!

i listen to cds in the morning because it is impossible to find good music on.

:werd:

if i had a longer commute, i would too. but with less than 5 min of a drive, i usually listen to robin bitch, howard be a perverted idiot, and the drunken idiots in the background.

eh, i dont listen to any radio, at all. howard stern... give it up, the act is getting old. we get it, you like to fart and talk about dicks and vaginas. who cares?? What does his radio show accomplish?? not much.

stern had 1 good show in recent years.

and that was the morning the wtc was hit. he was on the air until 1 or 2 pm i think... and he actually had a solid broadcast that day.

Back