I can't decide!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Last night in TX tonight... Do I hit up Chuy's for a banging Steak Burrito and some margaritas? Or do I hit up papadeaux's for some crab or shrimp with some ShinerBock...

I cant decide... help me decide.. :cry:

there's also a papasito's, and i think they got a special on cabrito on thurs/fri/sat, but i could be wrong. the saltrgrass steakhouse is always good, so is joe's crabschack, but they're almost everywhere now anyway.

ehh... i hit up crabshack in VA all the time when i'm there...

Saltgrass... ehh... a nice steak is no fun alone... :cry:

I'm actually thinkin sushi now... :eek:

which hotel? Right on i-45? I stay @ the Hampton Inn...

And I had sushi... DAMN WAS IT GOOD... Some of the best Sushi I've ever had... and CHEAP too!! I had:

2 pieces Peppered Tuna
2 pieces shrimp
2 pieces salmon
california roll
shrimp tempura roll
sesame roll (Softshell crab w/ spices in sesame roll instead of seaweed)
Spicy Tuna Roll
And 2 Kirins... $31 with tip... you can't beat that shit!

Quoted post[/post]]
which hotel? Right on i-45? I stay @ the Hampton Inn...

And I had sushi... DAMN WAS IT GOOD... Some of the best Sushi I've ever had... and CHEAP too!! I had:

2 pieces Peppered Tuna
2 pieces shrimp
2 pieces salmon
california roll
shrimp tempura roll
sesame roll (Softshell crab w/ spices in sesame roll instead of seaweed)
Spicy Tuna Roll
And 2 Kirins... $31 with tip... you can't beat that shit!

Well...that's the appitizer...what did you have for the main course?

Quoted post[/post]]
fatass :p

You must not have ever been to Japan for the real sushi....

and you really must not have ever eaten at any of my BBQ's.....B is bigger than me...and he gets full to fast.... :p but give him time...and he'll grab a second and third wind...and sometimes might get close to the amount of food that my wife can eat.... :ph34r:

yup. his 90lb wife can out eat my fat ass 2:1 easy.
i don't know how they do it...

i'd be 324432 lbs if i was asian

never been to japan, always wanted to go though.

ive also never eaten sushi, and am never going to.

i knew a girl in highschool that was half korean half dutch. one time we were at pizza hut getting buffet and were trying to outeat eachother.

we stopped at 13 because it was just dumb, both could have kept going.

i was prolly 5'9, 145 lbs at the time, she was prolly 5 flat-5'3 something like that and 100 lbs soaking wet

Kirin always seems to fill me up... :cry: Otherwise I probably could have had more... And if i would have been there with somebody else I probably would have eaten more too... but i just chowed down quick and filled up quick. :cry:

Man... I really need to get a sushi kit, find a good place to buy some sushi grade fish, and make my own... It really is art to watch them prepare it, and what it looks like when it is prepared. You almost feel bad eating it. My In-Laws know how to make sushi, and we keep on saying we are going to have a sushi night.. but we never do.

So when's sushi night clayton? :)

Back