I challenge you!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, i did it.

I played stalker on facebook, found an old friend of a chick i grew up with, msg'ed and got contact info for my old friend, and shot her an email.

she wrote back.

she got her doctorate.

she lives in florida now :(
and shes married. :fail:

heh, missed the boat on that one i guess :D

heh, its all good though. nice to talk to an old friend again. we hung out like every day from 10yrs old to 18 ish.

naw, she was like my best friend. at the least, my best girl friend for a while growing up.

I like the TA better. Year? Auto or T56?

EDIT: NVM Saw the year is 2000

its auto with a shift kit. kicks hard but who needs comfort? torque is very nice

Mods:
K&N drop in
B&M shift kit
Flowmaster muffler (n ppl with v8s make fun of us when we hack off stock muffler for a can?)
PCM reflash (not sure with what)

Needs:
Tires
fog light bulb

I consider that reasonable

Last edited:
no, just the trans am. I meant as in options like power seats, monsoon stereo and whatnot. I will be getting the ram air hood for it. oh, and some tires

Get the raptor hood, AKA Firehawk hood. Looks way better IMO. Id get one if I had a TA instead of a Camaro.

its auto with a shift kit. kicks hard but who needs comfort? torque is very nice

Mods:
K&N drop in
B&M shift kit
Flowmaster muffler (n ppl with v8s make fun of us when we hack off stock muffler for a can?)
PCM reflash (not sure with what)

Nice, reflashes are just like tunning with Crome, accept you dont need to chip the ECU, just get the program and plug into you OBD port.

Grats on teh job!

Me? I need to start conversations with women again. I had a confidence streak going for a while there, but that faded. Now I have a bike to continue having fun without talking to people. God, I'm anti-social.

thanks beautiful! :p and to top the day off i got free tortillas with my kickass chile relleno plate at my favorite mexican joint. they are trying out a new recipe and wanted feedback from 'a regular' nom...and aww.

good day, overall - no complaints!

i text messaged a kid i use to work with and told him i wanted to "kidnap him and keep him hog tied and gagged, stuffed under my desk, so i can ass rape him when i get bored at work"

he got a new phone apparently and didnt even recognize my number :lmao:

the conversation that followed was entertaining

Man, I went and got wasted. I get kind of jealous when you guys post pictures of your new ride and it looks like it's fricking summer where you are (it probably is like frickin summer there if you're buying a trans am right now lol)

Back