i hate kids!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my friend in high school had 2... because of them i could never go in the back yard unless he was with me

not only is it pits and rots.. buts its german shepards too.. .. if anything, they need to ban Chows.. those fuckers are the vicious ones

Word. My mom has a german shepherd as a service dog and it seriously makes people so uncomfortable. The dog is ridiculously goofy and friendly but people always step back and pull their hands away. Its super annoying because the dog doesn't know what to do with non-friendly people.

A friend of mine has a long haired German Shepherd. Smartest fucking dog I've ever seen. When our kids were little we'd go sit on the deck with a case of beer and watch the dog herd the kids back into the yard when they got near the property line.

I love pit bulls. I've known a few great ones, but they are dumb fucking dogs. At least the ones I've known. Then again, their dogs, they're all pretty dumb. Even if they are smarter than some truly dumb people. I want another dog.

rots and german shepards are really good dogs besides the select few that have been raised badly. never been around a pit though.

and what are they gonna do next ban any dog that growls at strangers?

My neighbors a few houses back had a retired police K9 german shepherd. It tried to attack me one day, my dad killed it that night. Hot dogs and antifreeze. But that has always struck fear in me of shepherds. I think any breed can be a good dog, they just make me nervous.

Breed specific legislation is like race specific legislation- backwards and completely wrong.

At least the parents reprimanded and disciplined the kid. I can sympathize with you, but now that I'm a parent I'd hang you if you did something to my kid, especially after I dealt with it.

Now if the parents didn't do anything, well- they're irresponsible parents and don't deserve to have kids. The ones who think their kids are angels and can do no wrong are the ones that drive me nuts.

Back