I think I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow jefffff--Y---

You are the man bro.... :worthy: You should write a book, about this guys lilfe...lol

:wub:

he's right..

You're no longer a kid you are a full blown ADULT. however you still think/act like a kid. first by saying "I'm still a kid" bottom line you're not. Next time you get charged with something and face a judge ask him if he can treat you like a minor becuase you feel like a kid.

Legally yes, mentally obviously not. I don't do all the dumb shit I did in the past to put me in front of a judge. In that sense, I'm trying to grow up. I've had a lot of legal issues in the past and let me tell you, Juvenile and County are two different worlds. I've been to both and again, In that sense, yes I try to keep myself out of trouble.

As stated before only 1 person pointed out getting married. I think it's the worst thing you could do. It wouldnt last (marage) and you would be around the kid 24/7 and in your case that doesnt seem to be the best idea. So keeping some freedom could help out a lot when it comes to getting over your "kid" acts.

Yea, I defenitly couldn't marry her. 24/7 wouldn't be the big deal. There are alternatives, like I said a babysitter if we were going together or one or the other would watch the kid. If I were to be living with the kid and her, then we'd both figure something out.

Have you ever thought of growing up and making something of yourself?

Starting by. no drugs, no drinking "1-2 beers is ok when going out to eat or a club" cutting out all the bullshit you DO NOT NEED to do.

Yep, I'm going to school most likely this fall. The only drug that I do is smoke weed. I only drink on weekends...I'm not a real heavy drinker.

I have my GED, I have a semi decent job...I'm getting tired of it. It's just paying my bills right now.

I'll be out of debt by the end of the year...defenitly. I'm keeping away from toys and such to pay for my debt and move the fuck out.

teenagers do stupid shit, whether your 13 or 19 like me. of course the time in between the mistakes is what really counts.

i am an admitted fuck up. ive done alot of drugs and drank myself retarded often. but like it sounds you are, i am also cleaning myself up. completely drug-free since new years and the mornings of waking up with no idea about what i did are getting fewer and fewer.

but again, we are still kids. legally we are adults but i know plenty of 40+ adults that are still kids. we fuck up just like everybody.

big thing though, always have multiple condoms. that is something i live by.

and from experience, just allowing him to take care of him/her is not a good idea. my friends cousin,(shes like a sister in my mind) had a kid last summer. her bf/the father was hispanic. but, the kid is all white and looks like a guy she cheated on him with. address the issue now before it gets weird and causes legal issues.

forget my problem. she won't have it. I'm actually pretty pissed right now, just thought i let y'all know. yea this sucks

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 5 2005, 10:54 PM
I contend that everyone is clinically brain dead until the age of 25. I'm 28 and only NOW ... STARTING .... to develop a functioning brain.

I'm 23 now and have come to that exact same conclusion in the last few years... You think you're so big and bad when you're younger and realize you were just a naive punk later on.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 8 2005, 03:38 PM
i learned that already...just haven't grown out of that "stage"
[post=537472]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i feel the same way.

Hate to say it man.. and from what I can tell the brain activity only lasts a few years before it goes into the shitter again. I would say 30-35 is a man's prime, after that it's all "What am I eating" and "Where is a good place to put this"

-> Steve

nah i know some people that are in their 40's still living like their a kid, still working hard, still enjoying life.

Clayton for one, but I have no idea how old he is.

I'm 25, married, and have two kids. I own my home that is right across the street from a gigantic park. I pay for the 97 integra and '05 harley monthly, and own my CRX. Life is good.

I was a little party animal. I smoked dope and drank my ass off as often as I could. At the age of 19 I stopped smoking the fun stuff and drinking heavy. Sure I'll get a good buzz on, but not drunk unless its new years or 4th of july, and even then I'm not fall-down drunk. Then I got married. Sure I was young, but life could not be better.

At some point you have to step back and say, whoa! I'm a fuck up! And then fix it. I think my first step was getting married. I matured ALOT that day. And then my daughter was born 2 years later. That finished me off.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 8 2005, 02:21 PM
... you think Clayton is in his right mind ?

-> Steve
[post=537550]Quoted post[/post]​

I was gonna say, shit, which Clayton are you talking about? :lol:

lol...he's semi normal.

But as for the original topic... She claims she DIDN'T sleep with this other dude for at least a week-2 weeks (don't remember what she said) before he left for his FL vacation.

It's looking more and more like it's mine. We were talking and shes only 2 and a half months pregnant, not 3 or 4.

The child/me are still getting a paternity test. This isn't what I wanted, but i guess it had to catch up with me eventually.

I have a strong feeling Bryan's gonna be a daddy. :blink: :ph34r:

Back