I'm back sorta

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DesertNightEagle

Ok listen up guys, i'm back on exodus from the army. so i'll try to help out some people trying to do my swap. first let me update you guys on my car. 310HP via 10lbs boost. i'll post some pictures tomorrow after i check out my roll cage. second thing is that by now all of you should know i'm in the army and have very little time to check my honda swap account, so please dont be emailing me or hondaswap mailing me cuz the honest truth is that i probably wont get to it. 91W is a very time consuming AIT. with that said, peace and WASSUP YALL!!!!!

this is gonna sound gay, but ive missed you. ive been dreaming about your engine lately.

WTF 91 WEEKS FOR AIT!!! wtf are you studying? Jesus my friends only lastest like 9 weeks then my other friend only lasted 19 weeks! Well good luck man.

91W is my MOS, the total time at ft. sam houston is 20weeks, but only 16 weeks of training. I'm a combat medic. but yeah, I saw my car run with the turbo and everything done, something that it didnt do last time i saw it 5 months ago. I forgot to bring my camera but my dad has some previous pictures of the engine with out the spark plug cover on. So give me a hot sec and i'll post those pictures.

gallery_21906_80_309400.jpg

gallery_21906_80_570655.jpg

gallery_21906_80_518560.jpg

If you just creamed yourself, its ok I understand. It's a pretty sweet looking setup.
Maybe one day before I leave I'll get some pictures of it now with the roll cage and the in dash boost, water, oil pressure gauges and more detailed pictures of the engine after my strut bar comes in.

Back