I'm back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok.. where the hell are you?? did you drop off the face of the planet.. ?? hope everything is good

*sent myspace message* Im kinda worried.

i'm hoping you're feeling better... wow... i could say it sounds like a few things with the circulatory system, but fuck... a PACEMAKER?

hope you're good dude. :)

I feel kinda bad about asking the "what was death like" question now, since we haven't gotten a response from you in a while. Even tho i dont personally know you, Xaero3953, I am worried about you. And this just makes me kinda emotional...I dont really know anyone here on Hondaswap personally, but id give my left testicle to help any of my fellow members: B, Celerity, Airjockie, Xaero3953, civicious...just to name some. Even tho i havent had a deep conversation with anyone here, i feel like im connected with all of you. And i would give anything to help anyone on here if i could... :cry: Man, now im all like a woman and shit. But seriously, id do anything for you guys.

It's things like this that make you grateful of how well you have it in life...I hope everything is okay with you.

Quoted post[/post]]
I can't believe jackass hasnt tried using thos defib things yet.

Glad to see you back on the forums,
it literally "restarts" your heart. meaning it stops it and hopefully your body starts it again. im sure they have asked but mtv said no.

and i hope everything is ok with Xaero3953 though.

im actually quite sure that it shocks the heart into getting its normal rhythm back before there is no blood left in the heart. ventricular fibrillation is when the heart is pulsing out of its normal rhythm, and the shock is basically its girl friend telling him to shape up on the dance floor.

Quoted post[/post]]
...I'm doing well. Just got a new job and I'm about to go eat some Itiliano.
I'm jealous, I love Italian food...

Quoted post[/post]]
.. you have cancer right?.. i feel ya man.. i've been in remission for little over a year now.. i gotta follow-up appt. at the end of Feb... during my struggles.. i had been admitted to UCLA and i was in a hospital bed for over a month, didnt eat the entire time.. threw up .. sh*t on myself... you name it.. it happened to me.. good luck with everything
Yeah, I have a Lymphoma, been in remission since Aug. of '04. And I def. feel ya on the no eating thing, etc...Isn't it funny how you can still throw up when u think your done?
Quoted post[/post]]
Is it possible for us to an xaero RSS feed ?
Huh?
Quoted post[/post]]
ive actually been wondering where you have been. Welcome back, you know my prayers are with ya, bob. Cant go dieing before we go racin biatch (seriously, dont try that sh*t again or ill track ya ass down).
Prayers are always appreciated, and prolly do the best to help. Thank you. Oh, and bring it...
Quoted post[/post]]
Glad to hear you are ok!! I bet that is some scary sh*t, knowing at one point you were...well...dead. How old are you, if you don't mind? Because regardless, I'm going to call you old because you have a pacemaker!! :laugh: I always put pacemakers and fogeys together!!
It was scary the first time i found out i had died, but I think this makes 4 or 5 times now I've died, including being clinically dead for 2 months. I thought the same thing about pacemakers + old ppl. :laugh: Oh, and I'm 19
Quoted post[/post]]
You are in my prayer journal bro.
I am a very Christian man, and greatly appreciate your prayers.
Quoted post[/post]]
When you "died" was it just like sleeping?
I suppose that's one way you could put it. It's kinda like waking up not knowing where you are, what happened, or what's going on, but knowing something happened.
Quoted post[/post]]
I feel kinda bad about asking the "what was death like" question now, since we haven't gotten a response from you in a while. Even tho i dont personally know you, Xaero3953, I am worried about you. And this just makes me kinda emotional...I dont really know anyone here on Hondaswap personally, but id give my left testicle to help any of my fellow members: B, Celerity, Airjockie, Xaero3953, civicious...just to name some. Even tho i havent had a deep conversation with anyone here, i feel like im connected with all of you. And i would give anything to help anyone on here if i could... :cry: Man, now im all like a woman and sh*t. But seriously, id do anything for you guys.
I can most def. understand what your saying, and could agree. I feel a special kind of link between us. We have an online community. and definately don't worry about the death question, I'm open to talk about any of my experiences, and have to a college bio class at Baylor. So if anybody has any questions as to what happened, what caused it, or anything else, just ask, I'd be glad to share my story. :laugh:
Quoted post[/post]]
It's things like this that make you grateful of how well you have it in life...I hope everything is okay with you.
Amen, you truely don't know what you have until you've lost it, or somebody close to you has.

P.S. - ^ longest post I've ever done...

good to know youre okay...myspace is supposed to be instant....check your e-mail more often before you give us a heart attack :p

From now on you have to make at least one post per day holding up that days newspaper so we know you're still chillin with us. :p

Glad you're getting better though man.

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont really know anyone here on Hondaswap personally, but id give my left testicle to help any of my fellow members: B, Celerity, Airjockie, Xaero3953, civicious...just to name some.

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on the forums, man. Thanks We would do the same for any of you.

Welcome back Xaero !

Back