im not even sure what to say about this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kind of funny, but yeah, seen it before at the local Z-Shop. I was amazed they put a 350 into a nissan, yet alone didn't swap sr20 or something so much easier.

i forgive ebay for all the stupid things i see on it for the sweet supras and IS300s and R33/R34 skylines

Its different. I wonder what rear end they put in it.... Hopefully a 300zx differential or a shortened ford 9".....

Mopar is known for the Hemi, but they weren't the first automobile manufacturer to use the Hemispherical Combustion Chamber technology. The 1932 Duesenberg Model SJ was one of the first in history....

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 15 2003, 12:07 AM
its different....and cool. definately gets a :thumbsup: from me

two :thumbsup: from me. It is different. and I bet it surprises the hell outta some Mustangs and shit.

Sleepers >> me

Shoulda got a stealth low rise intake and carb setup so that it'd fit under the stock hoood.... or even better, and LS1 would have been nice.

That car is hardly a sleeper with that scoop... With quiet exhaust, and the stock hood, hell yeah, but not like that.

:thumbsup: x 10 for effort.

If I recall correctly they had two of those side by side at NOPI in Atlanta this past September (both with 350's). I was amazed at the degree of work that must have taken. Hell, I'm the crowd that at least says "Damn, nice job man!"

Back