is it real or i'm crazy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gatto-is-alive

i have a stock b16a pr3 ecu this week i was thinking to have it chiped so i started to search for chipping kits diy .
BUT the only pr3 kits that can find are all OBDO but mine is OBD1 i talked to the sellers and try to explain but the only thing they told me is this

it cannot be that you have a pr3 OBD1 ecu it is something that not exist the pr3 only came OBDO!!

^_^but i know what i have so i throwing a QUESTION!!!!!!

DOES THE PR3 ECU EXIST IN AN OBD1 VERSION ???:rolleyes:

all you have to do is open up the casing..it will tell you what the ecu is where the harness plug into it..and if it has a red led on the inside right in the middle its obd0..

OHHHHH i have a Pr3 also.... I had problem using it with my OBD0 B16a swap but it didnt work.. my guess now is that its a bad ECU

i had an obd1 pr3 before.. they exist.. i believe its what came in the 92-93 Integra XSi (JDM)

it looks exactly as the p30 the only thing different is that little board at the top of the main board i dont know what does that does but i have the pr3 obd1 ecu

can i find any chipping kits for this ecu?

i have already ordered a kit for the p30 but the seller told me that works on p30 only ????????? i think an obd1 kit must work with all obd1 ecus or what same board same functions am i wrong???:huh:

Back