Is This Bs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gupta_p

Stock DelSol, Turbo'd (is that a good idea?), and 100 shot of NOS.

The guy tells me it has an intake, altered headers and exhaust.

300 hp?

Is that a go?

lol, he's got an upgraded suspension .. and a "large turbo"

Wouldn't he want to ugprade axels and stuff if he's thinking about getting that much more power?

Originally posted by sleeperls93@Feb 6 2003, 09:12 PM
No way! That's a little to much wishful thinking....

Are you trying to say that a del sol with turbo and 100 shot wont hit 300 hp? True, depends on which motor it is, but very possible. Although it will probably only last maybe 2 weeks if it gets near 300hp. ;)

ps turbo engines dont use a header.

hahaha thats some funny shit... modified headers and intake... whoa, can we shuvel anymore shit!!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 6 2003, 10:37 PM
much less "headers" as stated above...

well .. there are multiple pipes? You could pretend each pipe is a .. "header" .. hence .. the whole unit is a combination of several "headers" ;)

Yah, i know. It's a stretch, i suck ;) I'm a n00b, i admit.

Originally posted by T0mMuNi$m+Feb 7 2003, 04:18 AM-->
sleeperls93
@Feb 6 2003, 09:12 PM
No way! That's a little to much wishful thinking....

Are you trying to say that a del sol with turbo and 100 shot wont hit 300 hp? True, depends on which motor it is, but very possible. Although it will probably only last maybe 2 weeks if it gets near 300hp. ;)

ps turbo engines dont use a header.

Hell yes it will last,for about two seconds -->insert explosion picture here<---And altered headers?Large turbo with an intake hmmm...Afipunk 21 has some good advice,oh and aim for his throat.

threads about bullshit suck.

post this shit somewhere else so weall don't get dumber by reading it.

thank you, drive through

Back