its my turn!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
although I'm not drunk, I am buzzed. My friend brought over some cider beer stuff. tastes like apple cider, its some good shit. now I'm rounding it out with a good ol disgustingly plain bud light before bed time.

and yes, Hondaswap does kick ass. I'm pretty sure this is the one site that I've never left in all my years of internet forum hopping. Even with a pastey white picky as hell owner and a handfull of assholes on it. The difference is the pasty white owner and assholes are actually intelligent.

edit for BDN; if we were loud, sorry. haha

Celerity, I have to thank you personally as well. You gave me an awesome idea. Don't let this praise go to your head though. :)

yeah yeah get back to your *cough* Mirage sex toys. :p

I think so, actually. Its like a fairly bland apple cider. I'm used to apple cider with cinnamon in it, but still much better than bud light.

have fun with the shits tomorrow. lol lots of cider = the runs

Strongbow is my fav hard cider, next is hornsby's apple draft cider.

Strongbow can be found at most European style pubs.I usually buy mine though from the local grocery store because they can be had for 1.50 for a 16oz and pack a decent punch.

www.dogfish.com

Drink Beer... Beer

Buy a 4 some of Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron...Done

An unfiltered, unfettered, unprecedented brown ale aged in handmade wooden brewing vessels. The caramel and vanilla complexity unique to this beer comes from the exotic Paraguayan Palo Santo wood from which these tanks were crafted. Palo Santo means "holy tree" and it's wood has been used in South American wine-making communities.

This beer is a 12% abv, highly roasty, and malty brown ale aged on the Palo Santo wood. It was a huge hit at our Rehoboth Beach brewpub when first released in November of 2006, Palo went into full production at the end of 2007.
At 10,000 gallons, our Palo Tank is the largest wooden brewing vessel built in America since before Prohibition (and we have two same-sized Oak tanks right next to it).

Original Release Date:
12/2007

Food Pairing Recommendations:
Steak, chorizzo sausage, cajun cuisine, farmhouse cheddar

Glassware Recommendation:
Pint

Tasting Notes:
caramel, vanilla, paraguayan palo santo wood

Wine Comparable:
Oak Aged Cabernet

palo-santo-marron.png

Next time take drink apple pie... :)

1 Gallon of Apple sider
1 gallon of Apple juice
1 Bottle of Absolute
1 Thing of suger if u like

Bring them all to a boil and enjoy the taste and runs tomarrow haha!

Next time take drink apple pie... :)

1 Gallon of Apple Cider
1 gallon of Apple juice
1 Bottle of Everclear
1/4 bottle of Captain Morgan
6 sticks of cin.
3 cups brown sugar

Simmer all ingredients for 2 hours except everclear and captain. DO NOT BOIL. let cool and add alchohol and bottle. If you add the alcohol before it has cool you will lose some to evaportation.

Here I fixed it for you. Best recipe I have found and believe me I have tried them all.

Back