my turn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Nov 7 2004, 09:47 AM-->
driverunknown
@Nov 7 2004, 04:12 AM
Nope a rock will not solve shit. Things don't magically get better by getting married. If nothing is changing then why did you cry? That's retarded that she doesn't want the tiltle. What title? Girlfriend. BS. If you guys have time to be together at night then that's all you need.
[post=413351]Quoted post[/post]​

If you understand relationships and you understand girls, you'll understand why.

Its less pressure for her if she isn't called his girlfriend. She doesnt have to perform to the standards that a 'girlfriend' usually would. She has her space and doesnt have to worry about spending every waking moment when she's not doing something, with him.

Why did he cry? Because some of us guys are still emotional and its a hard blow to fathom after investing so much time with someone.
[post=413372]Quoted post[/post]​

I know why he cried that wasn't the point. The point is that she's being dumb for thinking that nothing's changed.

get a new girl.
2 years ain't shit

OK, Chris... I have to be honest with you. It's my car, man. She's hot for my car. If she starts making frequent trips to VT, it's not for me... she's just sleeping in my car. I dunno either. Girls are like that.

In all seriousness, perhaps this can help...

In life, there are ups and downs. For every good period in your life, there will be an end to it, and for every bad period in your life, there will also be an end to it. Everything has a reason, but that reason may not be known this week, this month... or even this lifetime. Karma works like that. You cannot change things. The only thing you CAN do is be true to yourself, live a clean life, and be able to learn from EVERY situation, good or bad.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 7 2004, 06:40 PM
In life, there are ups and downs. For every good period in your life, there will be an end to it, and for every bad period in your life, there will also be an end to it. Everything has a reason, but that reason may not be known this week, this month... or even this lifetime. Karma works like that. You cannot change things. The only thing you CAN do is be true to yourself, live a clean life, and be able to learn from EVERY situation, good or bad.
[post=413512]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :werd: *10

well we will see what happens, and take it one day at a time.

shes on her way over right now... both of us have had a long day she wants to give me a nice backrub. :)

lol!

yea, everything seems cool so far, shes going to come up tuesday after she gets outta work... we are gonna talk some more and hopefully we will be back together again. :)

i was in the same situation as far as the parents go. you going to school?
find a cheap apt. i hated living home and was always going out all the time and spending money. now i do have rent to pay but brandon pays half (500 ea) plus i pay for all the utilites b/c my g/f is in school. but i mostly eat home now, and save money to buy some shit once in awhile for the crx.

i hope everything works out for ya

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Nov 7 2004, 09:51 PM
i was in the same situation as far as the parents go. you going to school?
find a cheap apt. i hated living home and was always going out all the time and spending money. now i do have rent to pay but brandon pays half (500 ea) plus i pay for all the utilites b/c my g/f is in school. but i mostly eat home now, and save money to buy some shit once in awhile for the crx.
[post=413542]Quoted post[/post]​

im not taking any classes right now, but ill be taking my final courses for my degree in computer science in the spring. i need to get that shit finished up. :(

my problem is i have the cash, but i keep buying car junk. bleh... 2 cars to hop up for the time. :)

honestly by saying she wants things to stay the way they are cause well she doesn't want a boyfriend in case something else comes a long but she still wants someone there to give her the attention she needs. its that simple

i fully agree

guard your feelings and heart man

it sounds too familiar to me...
had the same lines pulled on me, but it turned out to be more like a i;m interested in someone else that i work with but am not sure if things will work out, so i wanna "not have a title" with you so i don't feel guilty about pursueing the other person, then if things go well i don;t feel bad cause i have another guy to cling to when you hate me...

watch yourself, but best of luck...
not trying to put bad thoughts in your head but with so many responses about how it will prob work out i figured i'd give you something to think about

edit: and whats PHDTS?
lol

PHDTS= push her down the stairs.

but yep i've had that thing happen to me and it sucks. oh well though you always give the best advice and can't follow your own

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 7 2004, 07:21 PM
well we will see what happens, and take it one day at a time.

shes on her way over right now... both of us have had a long day she wants to give me a nice backrub. :)
[post=413519]Quoted post[/post]​

That's the spirit!!!

Back