I've got to stop squirting people.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
as some of you might know, i recently modified my windshield squirter system to a full out supper soaker system ( water squirts 2 car lengths with a heavy stream). so this past sat. im cruzing at night like 2 am (Sun morning :) ) and this bitch in a +96 4dr civic cuts me off bye like 2 feet. i drop in to 3 rd and get parrellel with her and hit the squirter. hit her right in the face and all over the car :lol: . shes cussing, screaming and ranting about how shes going to pour a beer on me now (crazy drunk bitch). she stops at a stop light and and starts screaming again so i dont pull up next to her, but stay a car length behind. well....she gets out and flings a fucking bottle of vodka at my car!!! it hits my fender and busts all over my car (a dime sized dent on my fender now). well i get out of my car thinking the bottle fucked up my shit, so i proceeded to kick large sized dent in her car door. later that night i talked to a guy who knows the bitch and said he would keep things quiet and fix her door for her. he said to kick in a fender next time... i dont think ill be squirting too many people in the face...at least not with water :p .

i just unpluged the hose that conects to the under side of the hood. theres alittle gap in between where your fender ends and you door. just stick it inbetween the fender and the door. leave about half of the hose uncrimped by the fender. ill try and get pics

i did something like that 2 years ago in my 97 Civic. i took my squirter hoses and squeezed it under the headlight, worked good. i was at a car show in North Carolina 2 years ago and at night alot of people were cruising the show grounds. so me and my friend Sammy decided to cruise too in my Civic. got behind a Neon, "pissed" on it and ALOT of people were laughing like hell at it and they were taking pictures of it...LOL. and the guy in the Neon never knew what him....LOL. everytime i came over to that section, they would tell me to do it until i ran out of water....LOL. i had fun

hahaha, that is funny as fuck, good move on kicking in her door, i would have done the same, lol

yea my friend did the same thing in his accord... but we kicked it up a notch... after doing something pretty similar to khan we only had control of one side... and if we made it have control of both sides.. then we wouldnt have individual control...and we kept on running into the problem.. of running out of water really really fast, it can only hold so much... so basically what we ended up doing was getting a small gas tank and filling it with water. And getting a extra pump and bigger, with a tad bit bigger lines for a little more pressure. And we had two seperate ones for each side.... it was sweet. hit the left switch. u got left water..hit the right switch you got right water.. it was awsome.

i did something similar, but i just turned my squirter sideways. i sprayed one of my friends 5 times in 3 minutes, he was pissed, lmao!!

Originally posted by paragus@Oct 21 2002, 08:32 PM
yea my friend did the same thing in his accord... but we kicked it up a notch... after doing something pretty similar to khan we only had control of one side... and if we made it have control of both sides.. then we wouldnt have individual control...and we kept on running into the problem.. of running out of water really really fast, it can only hold so much... so basically what we ended up doing was getting a small gas tank and filling it with water. And getting a extra pump and bigger, with a tad bit bigger lines for a little more pressure. And we had two seperate ones for each side.... it was sweet. hit the left switch. u got left water..hit the right switch you got right water.. it was awsome.

ive got my squirter for the rear hatch window facing right and the front squirters facing left

I saw the same thing with some guy in a sol. He got new lines and attached them to the back. If a guy was tail gating him he would spray them, if that did not work, Break check.

Back