Jdm Engine Into Usdm Civic...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau_safken

Alright.

I'm planning on getting a B18B1 for my 95 Civic. I have found a source for a JDM swap. I've heard that the JDM engine will need a JDM wiring harness in order to work. Is it possible to use a USDM harness on a JDM engine or did I just answer my own question? Other than that, what other parts will be needed to make a JDM engine work in my 95 Civic made in Canada...I figured there is a difference between ones assembled in Canada rather than in the US.

just use your civic's wireing dude.. it will all plug in for the most part as long as you get a 94-95 ls swap

yeah whoever told you that you gott use the jdm harness is a douche... it's nice to have a cut harness on there so you can use the plugs and shit, but jdm harnesses are setup to be in a right hand drive car, so you can't use it.... get my drift? yeah and like pissedoff sol said a obd1 b18b will plug right into your shit..

Thats good to hear. I intend on getting a 95 B18B1 so that my car is legal. I'm glad to hear you guys telling me that the USDM harness will work. Thanks guys

hey im traying a b18a in my ej and i need som info about axels wich ones shold i use and what else o i need
shift link? and about the trany i have a hydro setup and the ls is cable so get a dif trany?
any info tanx

94+ integra axles should slide right in for you.
as for shift linkage, the b-series del sol linkage will work.

94+ integra axles should slide right in for you.
as for shift linkage, the b-series del sol linkage will work.

And next time you reply to a five year old thread, provide correct info. you can't use the Delsol linkage on a Civic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back