Killed "Anally" ? Work Safe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and what state of matter is air???

ill even give you multiple choice

• Solid
  • Liquid
  • Gas

Solid
Liquid
Gas
Plasma
Gossip
Nougat.

These are the states of matter. Also, I am here to report that my ignore list is effective, and has overall improved my experience on Hondaswap.

ahh so you're missing out on those who have an IQ of less than two rocks and a sheep.

ahh so you're missing out on those who have an IQ of less than two rocks and a sheep.

Me! I called him out and he didn't like it. And for the record, my IQ is 157. Yes. I am teetering on insanity.

Anyhow.. Think steve (cel), then read this: Profile of the Sociopath

I might actually make a full blown thread about it, but its kinda pointless and malicious. Its just a straight up attack on cel. Which is pretty fucked up. Then again, he has been pretty fucked up toward people lately. Although he has yet to really piss me off. Maybe some day. I'm pretty lazy.

Last edited:
knowing steve in person i dont think that article fits him well at all.

There is more to Steve than what's written on a forum or typed in a message.

Perception is a personal adaptation to that which we know not.

Me! I called him out and he didn't like it. And for the record, my IQ is 157. Yes. I am teetering on insanity.

I might actually make a full blown thread about it, but its kinda pointless and malicious. Its just a straight up attack on cel. Which is pretty fucked up. Then again, he has been pretty fucked up toward people lately. Although he has yet to really piss me off. Maybe some day. I'm pretty lazy.

Poor phyregod. He just couldn't leave it alone. So here it is, for your amusement (And an IQ of 157 ? That's not too remarkable. My IQ is 172)

phyregod in PM said:
I am the ultimate douchebag. So fucking what.
"Hotel Hooker" eh? Some of us don't have to pay.

Have you ever had sex with a woman who actually wanted to? Someone who wasn't using you for somewhere to sleep at night, or a shoulder to cry her emo eyeballs out on? Ever experienced a woman who doesn't have some serious, deeply rooted mental issues?

I know your life sucks right now. Shit happens. But lately you've been lashing out with some crazy unneccesary jabs at people.. I don't know if it makes you feel better about yourself or what.. But this is the internet, this is some random forum, and telling people that "easter island is missing a head" is pretty fucked up. That doesn't do anything but crush the soul of some poor chick who worked up the courage to post "sexy" pics of herself on the 'net. What the hell did anyone gain from that? You made a 19 year old feel bad about herself. Great job, cel. The world is now a better place.

Your views on things for the past several years have been spot on.. Then your girl left you.. And you've been sliding down hill ever sense.. That seems to be the turning point. She is fucking gone man. Trolling on a forum isn't going to fix that.

Lately (last couple of months) you've just been outright fucked-up toward people.. Your personal issues are fucking you up inside and spilling out into the world via text on a honda website. There is no good coming from this.

You need to sit down with yourself and think it out. Seriously. If you can't hammer this out yourself, you need to go find professional psychological help. I would normally assume you have the ability to figure this one out on your own. Who knows these days, though.

Here we see an out-of-the-blue PM sent to me by yours truly, phyregod. You may also know Phyregod as "AlterEgo", the cowardly piece of shit who started his own incognito thread to talk about his mistress ( https://hondaswap.com/nws/my-own-dessert-184325/#post1128520 ) . In this thread we got to see how he treats his miserable, low-self-esteem wife. How he forced her into doing nudes on his new bike to make him love her more. How he pisses on her psyche without regard to anyone but himself. It was a good thread.

After this thread was put up, Mrs Phyregod joins up and all is well. Alterego has no problem at all bashing someone who he's promised to instead love "until death do them part... Or, I guess, until someone else comes along". Categorically, I find it comical in light of this the PM he has sent me.

I had thought about responding to each accusation, with the truth. Keeping a girlfriend for 14 years, Mutual respect and the like. But I've addressed that with Blanco ad nauseum, and I'm not going to directly address anymore morons who regurgitate that argument. It's not worth it, and it's a waste of time.

His PM to me isn't really response worthly. One can clearly see that it's hypocritical horseshit. Also, the idea that he needs to insult me around every turn groups him firmly with the shark feeding assholes that pervade the internet.

So, With that said - Here you go man. Have fun. My mind has been made up you, and your .. I dunno... Would it be "Assaholism" ? Either way, my life is enriched by not knowing you, or people like you, actually exist.

i make 19 year olds feel bad about themselves all the time.

i hate that shit when its 18+ ladies 21+ guys at the club. here i am holding my beer or liquor dancing with a young lady.

"want some?"
"please?"
"too fucking bad!" :gulp gulp:

anal-chair-death.jpg

how come this wasnt in here yet? jeez... that looks like it sucked much dick to get shards of metal all up in the asshole

Poor phyregod. He just couldn't leave it alone. So here it is, for your amusement (And an IQ of 157 ? That's not too remarkable. My IQ is 172)

Here we see an out-of-the-blue PM sent to me by yours truly, phyregod. You may also know Phyregod as "AlterEgo", the cowardly piece of shit who started his own incognito thread to talk about his mistress ( https://hondaswap.com/nws/my-own-dessert-184325/#post1128520 ) . In this thread we got to see how he treats his miserable, low-self-esteem wife. How he forced her into doing nudes on his new bike to make him love her more. How he pisses on her psyche without regard to anyone but himself. It was a good thread.

After this thread was put up, Mrs Phyregod joins up and all is well. Alterego has no problem at all bashing someone who he's promised to instead love "until death do them part... Or, I guess, until someone else comes along". Categorically, I find it comical in light of this the PM he has sent me.

I had thought about responding to each accusation, with the truth. Keeping a girlfriend for 14 years, Mutual respect and the like. But I've addressed that with Blanco ad nauseum, and I'm not going to directly address anymore morons who regurgitate that argument. It's not worth it, and it's a waste of time.

His PM to me isn't really response worthly. One can clearly see that it's hypocritical horseshit. Also, the idea that he needs to insult me around every turn groups him firmly with the shark feeding assholes that pervade the internet.

So, With that said - Here you go man. Have fun. My mind has been made up you, and your .. I dunno... Would it be "Assaholism" ? Either way, my life is enriched by not knowing you, or people like you, actually exist.

I kept it all in a PM because I didn't want to slather this shit all over hondaswap. Also, why are you reading my posts? I'm on your ignore list!

Anyhow, it was mrs. phyre's idea to pose on the bike.

Yes, I am a cold hearted bastard. I have no real feelings. And I have my own issues to work out for certain, but most of them have been worked out recently. I have found that I can love. But only if physical attaction is there. Its fucked up. So what. Who wants to snuggle up with a fat chick every night? Not I.

Anyway, everything in the alter ego thread was discussed in full with mrs. phyre. Truth be told, I did get the mistress after all, and we (me and mrs phyre) have been shagging her brains out ever since. Its a good life, isn't it?

i dont know what my iq is, but i fit a lot of those descriptions in that link........:mellow:

Back