Killed "Anally" ? Work Safe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As do I. Not a full blown case, but yes, I am at least half way there. Cel, at least his internet persona, lives and breathes there.

Poor phyregod. He just couldn't leave it alone. So here it is, for your amusement (And an IQ of 157 ? That's not too remarkable. My IQ is 172)

Here we see an out-of-the-blue PM sent to me by yours truly, phyregod. You may also know Phyregod as "AlterEgo", the cowardly piece of shit who started his own incognito thread to talk about his mistress ( https://hondaswap.com/nws/my-own-dessert-184325/#post1128520 ) . In this thread we got to see how he treats his miserable, low-self-esteem wife. How he forced her into doing nudes on his new bike to make him love her more. How he pisses on her psyche without regard to anyone but himself. It was a good thread.

After this thread was put up, Mrs Phyregod joins up and all is well. Alterego has no problem at all bashing someone who he's promised to instead love "until death do them part... Or, I guess, until someone else comes along". Categorically, I find it comical in light of this the PM he has sent me.

I had thought about responding to each accusation, with the truth. Keeping a girlfriend for 14 years, Mutual respect and the like. But I've addressed that with Blanco ad nauseum, and I'm not going to directly address anymore morons who regurgitate that argument. It's not worth it, and it's a waste of time.

His PM to me isn't really response worthly. One can clearly see that it's hypocritical horseshit. Also, the idea that he needs to insult me around every turn groups him firmly with the shark feeding assholes that pervade the internet.

So, With that said - Here you go man. Have fun. My mind has been made up you, and your .. I dunno... Would it be "Assaholism" ? Either way, my life is enriched by not knowing you, or people like you, actually exist.

nice one cel... way to stay on topic, btw. :ph34r:

Yup. Ever met someone who has a problem and doesn't give a shit to fix it? Thats me. Just like alcoholism or anything else. I don't want to fix it, so its not going to be fixed.

Metallica wrote a song about it.
YouTube - Metallica- So Fucking What

Anyway... Update. Not a good one I guess. Well, lacking any entertainment value anyway.

Had a long talk with the wife, made her look me straight in the eye and tell me it was ok to go fuck somone else. She finally broke down and said she would rather I did not. But she is still interested in the threesome bit. Go figure. This is her, straight up honest speak, no bullshit this time around.

So, I called the mistress and cancelled, Even told her the truth about everything and that I'd been lying to her about the separation. She was very cool about it. Even told me she knew I was lying to her about it all, she just didn't care. Told me that if I ever got my shit together, she is still interested. Not pissed at all. Good girl.

So, I hired a babysitter. The wife and I are headed out on a date tonight. Dinner, Highschool football game, and a movie.

The twist of all of this, thus far, is that since I mentioned the mistress, the sex has been incredible. My wife is making an effort, which she just doesn't do. Good can come out of steaming piles of shit after all.

Anyhow, the saga continues. Looks like I may have a threesome in the future but who the hell knows.

You are, in a simple word, "Vulgar". My opinion of you has not changed, and I don't think I'll affect you're popularity here, nor will I affect other's opinions of you.

I have, however, pointed out your credibility. You kick back and enjoy that.

I wonder how long it would take to put everyone on ignore. That'd be interesting to go into a thread only to not be able to read any of it.

oh as far as the exploding chair, I don't think it's real. If it was, I'd hope the chair was made in America.

I think, by the end of the alterego bit, everyone knew who I was anyway. You aren't pulling shockers here, cel. And in the beginning of the thread, I did explain the "alter ego". It was a thread put together to get feedback from random people about my situation. Its a great thing to have unfiltered 3rd parties to bounce thoughts and ideas off of. If I had posted that stuff as phyregod, some opinions may have become jaded. With the alter ego, everyone was free to say whatever the hell they wanted. I'm not sure how that makes me "cowardly" or affects my credibility at all.

That is all old news anyway. Things worked themselves out famously. We are both happier, mrs. phyre has gained a 10,000% increase in confidence in herself, which is sexy as hell, and we are having more fun than we have ever had together.

And besides all of that, many of us go through the same things, and that thread is full of awesome information from all angles. Its a great thread.

Back