Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I found this ad in my local craigslist and i thought it was kinda stupid so i decided to post it here. I kinda got an impression he was a ricer but i'll let you judge. No pics.

hey im selling my 1990sr for 800 nego honda prelude it has power windows, sunroof,short shift kit 5 speed,interior very good condition. exterior need body work and has crack in windshield.motor is a b20 140hp very fast. has 240000km but has a bit of an idol problem easy to fix with a performance exhaust

and i found this car on my local ebay, its got some legitamate performance modifications i think, but i find it pretty ugly

Nissan : 300ZX - (eBay.ca item 290214836091 end time 23-Mar-08 00:40:52 EDT)

It just occured to me that maybe he was implying the car had both a performance exhaust and idle problem, and not that a performance exhaust could fix it. Blatant disregard for grammar this kid has...

Last edited:
I actually like that 300zx. Not so much the hood, but everything else, I'm diggin.

Outside a party I was at last night I saw this...

6061d1206316121-img_8259.jpg

Even domestics can be rice!

Attachments

• IMG_8257.JPG
    IMG_8257.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_8259.JPG
    IMG_8259.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_8267.JPG
    IMG_8267.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_8271.JPG
    IMG_8271.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_8275.JPG
    IMG_8275.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_8277.JPG
    IMG_8277.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_8278.JPG
    IMG_8278.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_8279.JPG
    IMG_8279.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_8280.JPG
    IMG_8280.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_8281.JPG
    IMG_8281.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 184
I seen a Neon last night down the street from my friends house with huge aluminum spoiler, the Buick stick-on port holes on the fenders, Blitz style body kit, Wal-Mart hub caps, it was great, I didnt have my camera with me, but Ill get some pics of it next time Im at his house.

I hate how people are putting the faux Buick vents on everything now. I've seen them on just about every kind of vehicle you can imagine...saw them on an Accord the other day...

There's more domestic rice than there is import rice around here. I can't even count how many cars there are here with multi-colored unpainted body kits and shopping cart wings. I think they put the shopping cart wing on there so when the POS breaks down they can push it down the street like they're at walmart.

But the ULTIMATE ricer around here was this guy in an older hyundai tiburon. He used to come to school every day in this grey tiburon with a full body kit, some FUGLY rims, and the most obnoxious rattling fart can the world's metal resources have unfortunately been wasted to produce. Thought he was THE SHIT with that car haha it was hilarious. He even had a racing team banner across his windshield I forget what it said but it was funny.

There's only room for 2 decals on my car, that's the little grim reaper sticker on the back window and of course the Hmotorsonline decal on my back left window because their customer service is EXCELLENT, I got a great quality engine from them at a GREAT price, and I just have to represent them and maybe another Honda owner will see my decal and buy from them.

What the fuck's with people and Hyundai Rice? The kid on my original post when I started this thread has some hard-core Elantra rice. Fuck, I'm almost starting to think my Santa Fe is rice just because it's a Hyundai.

That CRX looks like someone tried to pry the hood open close to the drivers side by the windshield, right where someone tried to pry mine off :D. Must have seen my intake when I popped the hood to fix my coolant leak or something.

That CRX looks like someone tried to pry the hood open close to the drivers side by the windshield, right where someone tried to pry mine off :D. Must have seen my intake when I popped the hood to fix my coolant leak or something.
thats actually one spot that there isn't a dent in the car lol I guess its just the reflection...idk:huh:

Ahhhhh.

Come to SC and check out all the riced out cars in the neighborhood beside mine.

Ranges everywhere from mustangs to geos and everything in between.

Back