Lohan Bikini pic...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

la bella vila?

la bella is "the beautiful one" "beautiful" depending on what language it originates from (italian/spanish/portugese/french)

no idea what vila is

Looks more like vita? could be "the good life" or something like that. BTW, looks like she found out the wonders of cocaine/crack. Sexy and voluptuous turns into skinny and pretty much a no-go? Yeah, I wouldn't hit it.... anymore :p
From this...
Whoa! didnt notice the *special* one that someone had pshopped and put on the bottom

La bella vita = The good life, in Italian. What a fucking horrible thing to get inked onto your body.

So now that Ms. Lohan has gone into the shitter, who's our next just-over-18 pretty thing to drool over? :lol:

i heard there was, or maybe still is a countdown to when the Harry Potter chick turns 18. She'll prob look pretty bangable.

some photographer/paparrazi smashed into lohan's car trying to get a picture of her...

783_lohan-accident.jpg

call me a money hungry slut, but id still bang her. she made more money in the last week than i have in my life. plus if your banging her, you meet other celebs and before you know it you got a sugar momma.

i happened to be watching the diary of lindsey lohan on mtv and noticed that since i left cali 2 years ago a girl i went to school with was friends with lohan.. and when i left cali meth was gettin big. id say lohan is a meth head. tits dont shrink that much buy regular weight loss, it takes drugs to take those suckers away.

hmmm when i was at school coke was big... and this olympic gold medalist in snowboarding who i know (kelly clark) has lost some weight.. hmmmmm since coke WAS getting big she must of done coke to lose weight!! GENIUS!!

you think lohan, with all her money, is gonna be fucking with meth???

coke my friend...
its the rich thing to do.. :ph34r:

saw on the news last night that lohan is being sued for that accident lol
i hate america

Originally posted by micah@Jun 3 2005, 09:10 AM
saw on the news last night that lohan is being sued for that accident lol
i hate america
[post=507305]Quoted post[/post]​

There's something just not right there.

Back