Lost sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why is there so much shit talking about Chevy's. I know of several Chevys that have held up better than some Hondas do. Those were trucks, I do not know if Chevy builds their trucks with better parts than there cars. WHen I am driving my truck I do miss being able to take corners fast and having any turning radius at all, thanks to my 31 inch tires.

Originally posted by jeff@Dec 29 2002, 09:34 PM
Why is there so much shit talking about Chevy's?

Four words :

Cavalier
Nova
Prizm
Metro

were not dissing chevy's at all. we're just saying that everyone thinks smaller cars are death traps.

personally, id rather be in my del sol than in a 90s buick regal in a head on crash, side door crash, or roll over.
i've seen plenthy of pictures.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 18 2002, 04:02 PM
'95 chevy impala ss: 4,061lb.s / 260hp = 15.6lbs per hp

'89 crx dx with B16a1: 2,048lb.s / 160hp = 12.8lbs per hp

yes! :)

YOU GOT IT WRONG!!!

what's wrong with this mat?

you are doing weight / power

you should do power / weight

crx: 160 hp / 2100 lb = 0.076 hp/lb
impala: 260 hp / 4100 lb = 0.063 hp/lb

Originally posted by Christian Grundy+Jan 2 2003, 09:48 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Dec 18 2002, 04:02 PM
'95 chevy impala ss: 4,061lb.s / 260hp = 15.6lbs per hp

'89 crx dx with B16a1: 2,048lb.s / 160hp = 12.8lbs per hp

yes! :)

YOU GOT IT WRONG!!!

what's wrong with this mat?

you are doing weight / power

you should do power / weight

crx: 160 hp / 2100 lb = 0.076 hp/lb
impala: 260 hp / 4100 lb = 0.063 hp/lb

Either way,they both translate to the same thing,tail lights for the chevy.

Originally posted by yoshi@Dec 18 2002, 01:55 AM
Well I've given up. I am leaving the honda 4cyl world. I have had enough of being slow. I wish I could say that I have found myself back in the arms of mother mopar but I have found a new love. I am getting a 95 chevy impala SS with a 350 LT1 pushing 260 hp stock. Well this is it (tear). Goodbye and I'll see you on the street.
P.S. anyone wanna buy a 96 del sol???

goodbye, thanks for playing. Have fun when you try and trade that in in four years and the dealer offers you a stick of gum BEEATCH!

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jan 2 2003, 04:28 PM-->
@Dec 18 2002, 01:55 AM
Well I've given up. I am leaving the honda 4cyl world. I have had enough of being slow. I wish I could say that I have found myself back in the arms of mother mopar but I have found a new love. I am getting a 95 chevy impala SS with a 350 LT1 pushing 260 hp stock. Well this is it (tear). Goodbye and I'll see you on the street.
P.S. anyone wanna buy a 96 del sol???

goodbye, thanks for playing. Have fun when you try and trade that in in four years and the dealer offers you a stick of gum BEEATCH!

I would kinda have to dissagree with you on that one, If it was a new generation impalla then yes but the older SS impallas have kinda held there value (rare for a domestic) Major reason why is because they have a corvette engine in them (probally tuned down) But those cars are ugly. The are big, heavy, and look like police cars. Also they are a "Ghetto" cars.

well you might very well be right. I can't say I care enough to research the topic. But, a stick of gum would be all he get's out of me. :D

Back