Ls Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ractive78

I'm selling my B18a block for $280 shipped! Comes with pistons + crank +more
Need to sell
Email me for pics and questions.
I accept paypal, will ship on the same day or following day.

does this include everything? crank, main bearings, caps, oil pump, water pump, rods, pistons, bolts?

what i am really asking is this a running short block? with everything required to make it run?

thanks

JAred

Yes, the block was just seperated from the head, im not sure if the water and oil pump are still on the block, but I think they are(But to be sure about the oil and water pump, Ill unpack it and check.). But the pistons and rods have been removed, and im to lazy to put them back in(they still come with the block though, just not installed). I does not come with any motor mounts, or ac compressor.

It comes with water pump and oil pump, the timing belt wasn't even rmove from the block, it still has that plastic gaurd over the pumps.

ok, i'm willing to do it for $280 shipped. but i gotta wait for my tax return unless my bank screwed up when i deposited my check. i'll let you know today.

ok?

bank didn't screw up, gotta wait for tax return. should be here friday since i e-filed before the first of march.

I f I get the money before 2:30 on friday I can ship it that day. But Ups is closed saturday and sunday.
Do you have paypal?

Back